276°
Posted 20 hours ago

M.2 SSD Screw SOLID STATE HDD MOUNTING SCREWS FOR M2 Card MICRO SSD SCREWS 12 (Samsung)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Note, normally the Gigabyte supplied screws are M2 size, so you can't mix these - only use this set as a pair and they'll work fine together.

These components are ideal for use alongside Accu’s Slotted Screwdriver and Slotted Drive Bits ranges. Without this type of technology, our Services won't work properly or we won't be able to provide certain features and functionalities. New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging . ADATA, Corsair, Crucial, Dell, HP, Integral, Intel, Intenso, KingSpec, Kingston, Lenovo, Lite-On, Maxtor, Micron, OCZ, PLEXTOR, Samsung, SanDisk, SK hynix, Toshiba, Transcend, Unbranded, Western Digital The standard 2. Taking all of these steps into consideration will help to ensure that the M2 SSD screws remain in optimal condition for a long time.

The slotted pan head screw dimensions include thread diameters of between M2 and M10, and thread lengths of between 3mm and 100mm are available as standard. SSD to your motherboard will be included with the purchase of a Crucial P3, P3 Plus or P5 Plus series drive. Length (L) 3mm Manufacturing Standard ISO 7380-1 Material Stainless Steel (A2) Material Specification Stainless Steel (A2) Screw Thread Pitch 0. With the right screws and a little bit of care, your M2 SSD will be securely installed and ready to go.

You will want to check your system to see if these are already available before using the one that was provided with the Crucial drive. slots in it, they seem rather small, maybe a milimeter in size, sorry if the image is not clear but what is shown on there is one of the holes where a screw would fit to hold the M.They mention that the screws are too small for their M2 slot, and are about half the normal diameter and half the length of an M2 motherboard screw. They work, and I guess it's not worth the postage to sell them singly so now I have spares to last forever! I can't seem to find them anywhere online, except if I pay 15 euro and wait 3 weeks until it comes in. Honestly idk, I couldnt find it seen people online having the same issue, maybe we all lost it, maybe its just just a few boards they forgot to add an extra, who knows.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment