276°
Posted 20 hours ago

BikeParka URBAN Waterproof Bicycle Cover

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Chain reaction Cycles and CRC are trading names of Wiggle Ltd (In Administration) registered in the United Kingdom at 1000 Lakeside, Suite 310, Third Floor N E Wing, Portsmouth, Hampshire, PO6 3EN, Being a Parka, I think it would best cover a Vespa, although it’s probably better suited to my commuter 🙂

Fathers day -Bikeparka a perfect gift- sorted. Seriously looking at Bike Vault for our office- great design. Would be used to protect my TREK FX2 hybrid, it would be nice to keep it clean for more than one than one day!i would use it for my old urban mover one of the first electric bikes. it only manages 6 miles now compared to its original 20 miles. Ps my hut is leaking. TeamObsidian’s offering has everything you could desire from a bike cover. The material is a particular highlight. It’s heavy duty stuff, fully waterproof and tough enough to withstand even the worst conditions. The product description proudly boasts that this cover will hold up against sun, rain, wind, snow, ice, dust and even hail. It comes with a two year warranty so TeamObsidian is putting its money where its mouth is. The roof has been taken off the bike shelter at work so this could never have been more useful! Mine is a road bike with panniers.

Both feature high quality Oxford fabric with double stitching for enhanced durability. The seams are heat-sealed to ensure that no moisture can seep through. As such, this cover protects against winter conditions like rain, snow and ice, but will also keep your bike safe in summer when UV rays and dust are a problem.

CARGO

Overall, it's a good choice if you regularly leave your pride and joy out in the elements and want to know it's well protected. Verdict The big advantage of the Pro Bike is its size! It comes in three different sizes so you won’t have to worry about your bike being too large for the cover. Better still, you can choose between “stationary” and “travel” options. The choice simply boils down to whether you want three additional straps for carrying and a series of press clamps to stop air from getting inside the cover as you move. We recommend the travel option if you want to take the cover to work. Exactly what I need to keep my bike clean and dry! How did you know I was going to look for something like this this weekend!? This would be great for protecting my hybrid trekking bike from the weather overnight when touring. I’ve literally just thrown my bike cover away, it had a massive hole in it due to the wind. Need a proper cover for my bike and this would do nicely.

Bike covers are primarily designed to keep water off your bike, which over time can lead to corrosion. We all ride in the rain, and your bike won't dissolve if it gets wet, but if you are regularly storing your bike outside, either at work or at home, then a bike cover might be a good idea to protect your bike and stop the wear from accelerating. Which type of bike cover is best? Trusty Boardman Cross bike … Would be great to to able to get the bike out of the house where space is limited.Gives the best possible UP fabric protection, to help stop fabric breaking down in the sun and keep It wouldn't have been a problem for most road and gravel bikes, but was slightly at odds with Storm Skin's claim that the cover is suitable for most machines, including e-bikes and mountain bikes, which often come with bars wider than 65cm. This seemed a shame, as I could see this being very popular for e-bikes, given the protection it offers.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment