276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Football Weekly Book: The first ever book from everyone’s favourite football podcast

£6.495£12.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Elsewhere, Manchester City make it look easy once again against Leipzig, with Rico Lewis the next player Pep Guardiola has reinvented.

Football Weekly - The Guardian Football Weekly - The Guardian

Plus: Paul Watson talks about his footballing escapade to Mongolia, and there’s an overdue home game for Pakistan. In part three, Kieran Maguire and Kevin Day join us to talk about their new book, ‘Unfit and Improper Persons: An Idiot’s Guide to Owning a Football Club’.Published: 25 Sep 2023 Do Liverpool have the strength to take on champions who never have an off-day? Live Getting No 10 to focus on domestic violence ‘far too difficult’ during Covid, inquiry told – UK politics live Plus, Paul Watson shares a voice note to detail the excitement around San Marino scoring a goal against Denmark, and the panel roundup of the rest of the Euro 2024 qualifiers.

Guardian Faber signs The Football Weekly Book Guardian Faber signs The Football Weekly Book

Published: 28 Sep 2023 The Guardian Football Weekly Book: Ben Fisher’s car parks of British football Max: In goal: funnel web spider. Two holders (possum and kangaroo), lazy but enigmatic koala in the No 10 role, with a great white up front. I’m not sure Baz can provide anything against that. Each show will feature the podcast’s unique take on the world of football, in addition to opportunities for the audience to get involved in the antics, special guests and stories too risky for the podcast. Published: 14 Oct 2023 ‘Football’s fabric will disappear’: the fear of Sunderland pioneer Sir Bob Murray Published: 14 Sep 2023 How to buy a football club: new EFL guidance offers ‘clearance, not approval’

There were a couple of options for those heading to the Madejski from Junction 11 of the M4 in 2005. Photograph: Rob Read/Alamy Adams Park Stadium, Wycombe Wanderers The Football Weekly podcast is available to listen on the Guardian, Acast, Apple Podcasts, Spotify and all other podcast services. Max: I would be dead after a week of living Barry’s life. But I would do it to see Baz making small talk at soft play about nap times before reaching under the pram to get the wet wipes and pulling out half an old banana and then being vomited on. Published: 11:32 PM Ireland seal Nations League promotion after rain delay, Spain hit Swiss for seven On the podcast today; Newcastle begin their first Champions League campaign in 20 years with a possibly fortuitous point in Milan.

Guardian Newcastle dig deep, relentless City and a - The Guardian

Max: We do. At least I hope we do. As far as I know the audience is 50% UK and 50% worldwide, so we would love to go to as many places as we can. We could do east coast, west coast and then pop to Sydney, finish in Melbourne and then all make our own way home. I’ve just moved to London from Dublin. Which pubs do you recommend to watch football in? I’m living out west but happy to travel further, especially when meeting friends. Robert WalshThis is a question for Barry. When footballers spend a night or two in a hotel room, twin sharing, is it acceptable behaviour for a third footballer to arrive, a tad merry, and commandeer one of the two beds? I ask, because this is exactly what you did to me on a stag weekend in Banagher in the mid-2000s. We acted like professionals and turfed you out. Liam Congratulations on your new book, Max and Barry. What are your favourite books about football? And your favourite books in general? Matej

Football + Football | Football | The Guardian

On the podcast today: the panel reflect on the remarkable period since Spain won the World Cup – a victory now overshadowed by scandal in the country around the conduct of the president of the Spanish Football Federation. Having shunned big money offers to move to Saudi Arabia, the Football Weekly live tour is remaining in the UK. This November, fans can find Max, Barry and a host of regular Football Weekly favourites in five cities across England and Ireland. Published: 4 Oct 2023 Galatasaray leave United in disarray and VAR tape causes a stir - Football Weekly Published: 7 Oct 2023 How to beat Guardiola: City without Rodri offer Arsenal chance to press without fear

Can you remember the last time you presented the podcast together in the studio, and who were the esteemed guests? Could you ever foresee a return to the studio format or is Zoom just way too convenient? Gary

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment