276°
Posted 20 hours ago

8PCS Doodle Dazzles Shimmer Marker Set Two-Line Color Pen Outline Metallic Markers Highlighter Writing Drawing Pens,for Greeting Card Scrapbooking Painting

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I bought this for my granddaughters birthday , so I haven't given them to her but I know she will love them, her friend had a set and she told me all about them and all the pretty pictures they made with them. A little bit expensive for what you get but my grandkids were impressed so that gave me satisfaction! Tip For Greeting Cards Posters Craft Paintins 【A Pen With 3 Different Effects pen have a special design.

Doodle Dazzles Shimmer Marker Set | Outliner Pens | Marker Pen DIY Dream Highlighter Pen Make Impressive Diy Cards For Friends Family ↣Selected Material: Constructed from safe xylene-free opaque ink, outline markers are environmental and harmless to the human body. Get your Shimmer Markers started by giving them a shake with the cap on and then pressing down the tip into paper until the ink flows down and fills the tip. Multiple pens can create mixed-color paintings at the same time, unprecedented shiny iridescent magic ink, adding unique colors to your writing world.No matter your age or favorite style of crafting, Shimmer Markers bring a whole new world of creativity and fun. Virtcooy Doodle Dazzles Shimmer Marker Set,Flashy Outline Marker Pens Shiny Sheen | Marker Pen DIY Dream Highlighter Pen Make Impressive Diy Cards For Friends Family ⋉Superior Texture: The xylene-free opaque ink makes outline markers safe and environmental. Wide Application】: Outline pens are perfect for kids, DIY lovers to do Easter eggs, Halloween pumpkin, Christmas gift card, birthday greeting card, personality poster, doodling, scrapbook decorating, art craft projects or on wood, glass, stone and so on.

Not only are Shimmer Markers guaranteed to make your loved ones smile, but they make for a great family fun activity.Tip Cards Craft Posters Paintins For Greeting S4M8 【Safe for Children】The Outline Markers is environmentally friendly.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment