276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Harmony: The Perils of a Hypnotized Bimbo Sissy (Hypno Harmony Book 1)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

So when I do hypnosis there will be like a script that I will record myself and then I listen to it for 30 days straight and then that’s supposed to make it be permanent in your head,” she said during an appearance on Truly. “I believe the hypnosis does help me become a better bimbo.” Tags will be added with each request, originally from Fanfiction.net (hence the first lemon chapter, requested) Are you a bimbo and want to know how others see you? Maybe you want to become a bimbo, and would like to know what type of you'd be? Or maybe you're just helping a bimbo who's too dumb to take this test by themselves?

display: "Initializer")As you're walking down the street, you come across a peculiar remote. It looks like a toy but feels heavy in your hand. It says "Bimbo Sequencer 1.0" on the side. Marrying old men and “dating” sugar daddies doesn’t seem to be the path to starting a family and that’s just fine with her. Sapphire had no interest in having kids. Leon Nightmare is an Incubus of a problematic family, dealing with everyone that he can handle alone. Each night he gets summoned for the mortal's desire to be fulfilled, in return he wants his desire to be filled. Every demon knows the loophole in their contracts. He exploits it by having them be something that every man and woman has their urges satisfied with. Series Sapphire Saint, a small town girl from Idaho who moved to Los Angeles, has raked up thousands of dollars worth of plastic surgery. But she also uses hypnosis to become a better bimbo.Lemon fic containing the carnal 'hobbies' of princesses, princes and villains. Erotic fiction. I own nothing. No Flames! Just tell me who you want to see and what you want them to be doing.

She’s not going under the knife for them. She said, “I want people to know that I look this way because I want to and not because I was unhappy with the way I looked before.” I came out of the bathroom sobbing. I told my store manager between gasps that I was having a rough day, and I needed to go home. And now I'm sitting here wondering. Is she really gone? Bunch of Danganronpa kink requests from my tumblr. Language: English Words: 159,088 Chapters: 80/? Comments: 118 Kudos: 1,117 Bookmarks: 54 Hits: 120,541This story is one of the wilder ones I've done - if you want a smorgasbord of fetishes, fun and freaky one-upmanship, then this is the story for you! Otherwise, please read some of the tags and take or leave the story on its own merits. Language: English Words: 23,707 Chapters: 1/1 Comments: 4 Kudos: 29 Bookmarks: 15 Hits: 9,408 Emily laughed as she retold the story on a chilly day in McCarren Park. But she could still revisit the sense of panic she’d felt, the result of an experiment with erotic hypnosis. Now, she’s become a practitioner of hypnosis herself. Sapphire’s bimbo look gets her a lot of stares, but she admits that she used to get hit on more prior to her transformation. But she doesn’t care about that or any negative comments on social media.

This content plays with hypnotic themes, without a clear cut opening induction or wakeup. It is made for repeated looping, and as such, it may prove addictive i you’re suggestible. It has themes of permanence. Sapphire’s pursuit of becoming a better bimbo started when her mom suggested they get boob jobs together as a mother and daughter “bonding experience.” MangaVampire666 Fandoms: The Little Mermaid (1989), The Little Mermaid - All Media Types, The SImpsons Movie, Yu-Gi-Oh! Bonds Beyond Time, Digimon Movie - Fandom, Yu-Gi-Oh! The Movie, Danny Phantom Phantom Planet, Fairy Tail The Movie: Phoenix Priestess, Frozen (2013), The Road to El Dorado (2000), The Jungle Book 2, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (1937), Sleeping Beauty (1959), Aladdin (1992) No matter the reason, this quiz is for you! Answer the questions and find out which one out of 13 bimbo personalities you are the most likely to be! I do hope this video gets at least a bit of fanart. I do enjoy the bimbo look! Language: English Words: 3,113 Chapters: 1/1 Collections: 1 Comments: 2 Kudos: 111 Bookmarks: 12 Hits: 10,497Obviously her focus at the moment is on becoming the best bimbo she can be. Although, she wouldn’t mind being a trophy wife someday.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment