276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Male spanking stories

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Jeremy Bentham's utilitarian whipping contraption, as imagined (or in some cases actually built) by 24 different designers. Spanking your man is a great deal of fun, and there is no reason to feel limited by schedules to enjoy it. Adding additional spankings in any situation or style only increases the over all effectiveness of your training, reinforcing your authority and control. Spanking can be enjoyed while you play or make love, at random unannounced times, through additional spanking sessions above and beyond maintenance, and any other time you decide. Unlike the other two types, which are about him as much as they are about you, these enjoyment spankings are mostly about you - your fun, your stress relief, your feelings of strength and control, and the deep satisfaction you can get from having your man love you enough to endure some discomfort to bring you joy. Your man should experience great satisfaction in being able to make you happy through in such a simple way. The frequency of pleasure spankings are how ever often you feel like it, which might well become quite often. The intensity and duration of these spankings depends entirely on whatever you feel like at the time, usually from low to high. It took a while but she enjoyed reading the magazines and my digital collection of photos and art where men were being spanked by women and I began to get the punishment spankings I wanted and needed. Even though the spankings I give him are very real and very painful (even to the point of tears), he has told me on many occasions that he appreciates me holding him accountable in this way. He has told me that he feels no resentment for the spanking as it was earned and that he feels a sense of calm and balance afterwards. Side note…after a good spanking…he is a model citizen around here – very eager to please, in a great mood and very productive! College boys celebrate attaining adulthood by receiving 18 whoops with a belt on the seat of their jeans in a Polish birthday tradition.

Some of the implements we found were hairbrushes (several) of different sizes, straps, a riding crop, and various kitchen implements, leather slippers, and what we found out later was a teachers cane. You can also view the links to 2010's items for all countries combined as a single date sequence at News Chronology 2010)

Illicit CP

The Canadian Regulation School Strap: How the strap was adopted, dispensed and ultimately banned, and why it is gone forever. Corporal punishment policy, practice, procedure, regulation, and world, judicial and parental CP influences, by Harold A. Hoff

United States: TV news report (Mar 2014): A newly created school district in Tennessee decides to introduce corporal punishment.

Fun/Fraternity/Folklore CP

Thank you my Queen for holding me accountable for my actions, as I am cultivated by your harsh, yet just punishments. I recognize your superiority and am grateful you are my Queen. I am very sorry for my transgressions and look forward to showing you examples of my improved attitude and behavior.”

In a different part of Peru, three teen boys are tried and whipped by a village court for stealing. United States: TV news anchor Shepard Smith describes getting paddled at his private school in the late 1970s. In a dormitory in Romania, serious bare-bottom pain for a young man being initiated into a sports team.

School CP

United States: TV news report (Feb 2015) about an (unsuccessful) attempt to abolish school paddling in Tennessee.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment