276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Confessions Of A Gay Scally

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Riding on the Northern Line from Angel Station to Kings Cross and a change to Picadilly Line gives a great view of Scally Lads on the move....There you can stand next to or sit next to many of them.. at least their groping themselves shitless is transparent, most blokes wait til their crutch is hidden, I always avoid handshakes myself.

Pin auf scallies - Pinterest

Quite a bit of time had passed by now and it was the end of our second year, I had almost completely forgotten about Jayden but it got the better of me. I had acted so out of character, I started to feel pretty guilty about what I had done, I had to go and see how things had panned out for him. I told everyone at Uni I was going home for the summer and my family I was staying at our uni house to work for the summer. But I actually spent the summer as Brandon. Why do so many young guys walk around with hands down their pants as if they are playing with themselves, I often see groups of young guys walking around in busy High Streets doing this, they don't seem to care that thousands of people are walking past them and find it quite revolting really. Knowing the mental state of some of these young twerps, they're probably doing it to make it look as if they're concealing a 'shooter'. Otterj has worked extensively with the queer party producer Honcho, whose underground queer sex-positive aesthetic fits well with Otterj's vision. In addition to photographing several of its parties, he has hosted several blowouts on his home turf in Denver. Zargodesign publishing 3 Scally lad press 1 Scally press 1 Truth and lyze 1 Writerprint publications limited 1

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment