276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Spin Master Games The Sock Game (English and French instructions) for Suitable for ages 8 years and above

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

With only one hand allowed inside the sock, will you be able to find the item, or will you get lost? A simple game where two socks are filled with identical items and players have to race against each other to feel their way to the correct object.

The Sock Game Review - Our Family Reviews The Sock Game Review - Our Family Reviews

It is a bit more difficult to play than you would expect, especially as there are rules in place so that it is not too easy. Attach the spinner to the board and place the board in the centre of the table where all players can reach it.Two players play the first to five, teams play the first to eleven, and you must win by a clear two points, like a tennis tie-breaker. Once the arrow lands on an object, players race to reach into the sock and feel their way to the chosen object. Be warned, some of the pieces are easy to muddle up in the heat of the moment, and no one wants the gut wrenching disappointment of pulling out a dice when you thought you had a Lego brick. Fun Family Game: The Sock Game is a fast-paced interactive family game that asks the question: What’s inside your sock? Let’s be clear here, I do consider myself ‘a crier’ generally, but it’s normally at videos of dogs rescuing otters and becoming their best friend, not when I’m focused on winning a board game.

The Sock Game | Board Games | Zatu Games UK

It’s brilliant fun for the whole family, simple but effective, but not for the faint hearted if you take your games as seriously as me. I was about halfway through my second or third round, playing either my sister or my niece, I can’t remember, such was the rush of adrenaline through my veins.Fun Family Game: The Sock Game is a fast-paced interactive family game that asks the question: What's inside your sock? Ideally you’ll have someone to do this who doesn’t have their hands primed and ready to dive into a sock, but if there really are only two of you then you can take turns. You can even customise your Sock Game by throwing items from your home into each sock and writing them down on the board’s blank spaces. Once you think you have the right item, pull it clear of the sock, wave it in the air, shout a bit if that’s your thing. Brothers Jono and Nick Green are the designers behind The Sock Game, having played it with their Dad’s woolly socks growing up.

Games The Sock Game (English and French Spin Master Games The Sock Game (English and French

The Sock Game is an interactive speedy sensory family game where the idea is to find objects hidden in a sock, yes, I said sock (the kind you put on your feet), just by touch alone – no looking or peeking is allowed. The Sock Game is the perfect addition to family game night, The Sock Game puts your sensory skills to the test! Each player then thrusts their hand into the sock, letting their fingers do the “seeing” to try and find the specified object – but be warned some objects do feel very similar so choose wisely.The socks can be quite tight when burying your hand in one but that just makes it more fun as gives younger players a small advantage when playing against adults as they can remove their hands just that little bit easier.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment