276°
Posted 20 hours ago

TOPDON JS3000

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

As long as the jump starter’s power output and voltage meet the specifications of the car battery and engine, you can use the starter on any vehicle. How long should you jump a car for? Výkonné LED světlo s funkcí SOS se Vám bude hodit při stanování, kempování, rybaření, nebo jako výstražná SOS svítilna. I went on camping and took this jump starter with me. There I charged my iPhone two times, used it as a camping light, and jump-started my friend’s car. The battery came down to 25 percent during my 3-day trip. TOPDON’s Mid-level Diagnostics Tools can run most of the essential tests, produce diagnostic reports, read and clear fault codes.

This jump starter from AVAPOW has solidly built clamps that apply decent pressure to the battery terminals. In my testing, the clamps did not bend or twist when connected to the battery. The LED display is easy to read in direct sunlight. I first thought that the glossy finish makes it difficult to read in direct sunlight, but it is not the case here. It charges through USB-C, and there are two other USB-A ports for charging other compatible devices. Its type C bidirectional charging includes PD45W output, PD45W input, and provides fast charging for devices that support PD protocol, such as laptops, cell phones, and more. For motorcycles, dirt bikes, or ATVs, you need to consider the battery clamps on the jump starter because if they are large, they might not fit on the (usually small) battery posts on your motorcycle or ATV.Jump starters with reverse polarity protection are easy to use even if you don’t know anything about cars or electronics. I read through their manuals (not something I do most of the time) to see what is the recommended charging time. I thought there might be something wrong with the bike or maybe it was not supposed to jump-start the dirt bikes. Which is weird I know. As with other jump starters that I tested, I started the vehicle multiple times, to put some stress on this jump starter, and it performed well.

But what is the point of a jump starter if it can’t even jump start a vehicle with a completely dead battery so you drive a little and go to the nearest auto store for a replacement? In my real-world testing (on a vehicle with a weak battery), this jump starter was able to jump-start a 4.6L V8 gasoline engine just fine. I also tested this jump-started with a bigger 5.7L gasoline engine, and it took a couple of tries but fired right up. Editorial Note: This content was researched and produced by Motor1.com‘s expert review team. Links in this article may result in us earning a commission but do not impact our advice or recommendations. Learn More Our team of experts has spent hours researching and physically testing the best jump starters. After a thorough testing process, we decided the NOCO Boost X Series, including the NOCO GBX155 and the GBX55, are the best jump starters in 2023.The Gooloo is lightweight, and the included carrying case is durable but not quite as robust as the case included with other jump starters. The Gooloo case resembles an old CD collection book. Like most lithium-battery jump starters, the Gooloo jump cables are short. The clamps are also on the small side. The included carrying case is fabric, making it almost pointless since it provides no protection. When we tested the NOCO Boost HD, it functioned but topped out at 11.4 V rather than producing the promised 12.0 V. S úžasným výkonem 3000A nastartuje Váš dopravní prostředek při vybité baterii až do maximálního objemu 7.0L pro naftový motor a 9.0L pro benzínový motor a to opakovaně v závislosti na objemu Vašeho motoru. Tento car jump startér můžete používat pro pohotovostní starty nejen vozidel, ale i motocyklů, skútrů, lodí, čtyřkolek, sněžných skútrů, karavanů, osobních i nákladních vozidel s 12V okruhem, atd. In my testing, this jump starter finished charging in 1 hour and 41 minutes when I used my Macbook charger. Considering the battery capacity of 20,000 mAh, this charging speed is very impressive. I started researching online and found out that Weego was not seeing any power on the battery clamps so it was not turning on. This is a safety feature to protect Weego from going bad.

This relatively low-cost jump starter is similar in size and function to the TOPDON jump starter. It does not have quite the power and seems a little less robust. However, it is more thoroughly reviewed than the TOPDON. The NEXPOW also comes with a hard-shell carrying case. NEXPOW 2,000A: Our ExperienceMaximálně spolehlivý a výkonný car jump startér JumpSurge 3000 s kapacitou 24 000mAh (88.8Wh) a startovacím proudem až 3 000A. Did I mention that this jump starter is huge? Well, that is a good thing. Not only is it still small enough to fit under the car seat or put into the glove box but it has handy hooks and stands. Díky kapacitě 24000mAh a podpoře rychlonabíjení QC3.0 jej můžete využít i pro rychlé nabíjení jakékoliv drobné elektroniky. To help you find the best jump starter for your vehicle, our team tested more than 20 portable jump starters. We’ve narrowed the list down to 12 in this article and provided recommendations for options with different uses and price points.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment