276°
Posted 20 hours ago

NuFACE Hydrating Leave-On Gel Primer 59ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Ultrasound gels are a very popular and inexpensive alternative to Nuface’s activators, and lots of users recommend them in forums and in Facebook groups. Popular options are 🇬🇧 Anagel ultrasound gel (ingredients) and 🇺🇸 Aquasonic 100 ultrasound gel ( ingredients). And maybe it’s not all about the cost. Some users share the Nuface activators leave their skin red and bumpy, so they need another option anyway.

The NuFACE Gel Primer is intended to be used with NuFACE microcurrent devices to improve skin conductivity.” 501K Clearance K161654 Magnesium Sulfate is listed on the older primer gels’ ingredients listLet ‘s start with how to apply them, then how they feel, the results and what they cost. How to apply them

Now I love the fresh, healthy skin results from my Nuface Trinity. But Nuface says these tiny tubes of lube are super important and if I use a cheaper Nuface gel substitute, I’m worried my results won’t be as good. Then you can either use your fingers, the Nuface brush, or a foundation brush to apply the gel. Thoughtful design, clean and no-mess when applied with a brush It’s a thoughtful and neat design, that works best with a brush. However, it’s a pity Nuface didn’t ditch the plastic in favour of more eco-friendly and sustainable materials. For example, glass jars (which are infinitely recyclable) with a reusable pump. First, the gel wets our skin, disssolving sweat and salts in the outer layers. Wet skin has much lower resistance to electric current than when dry. They didn’t of course, but they did create a new sub-niche of ‘ionized skincare’. And they’ve given their magic proprietry ion-blend a sciencey name too – IonPlex ™ .

This item is currently out of stock

Magnesium Sulfate is a listed ingredient in the older primer gels, but not in the new activators. However, it’s likely that it’s in the ingredient listed as ‘Sea Silt extract’, which contains several beneficial electrically charged minerals.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment