276°
Posted 20 hours ago

LaserPecker 3 Laser Engraver Engraving Machine for Metal Plastic Acrylic Gold Silver with Stand

£0.5£1Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The PC software is a little rough around the edges but I can edit my pictures easier this way, however, I am tethered. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. I received my LP2 in good time, but the cut plate shipped separately is spending a long time at Hong Kong airport. Laserpecker is a brand that specializes in portable laser engraving machines and related accessories. You can use the LaserPecker App to control the machine stand up and down, and the dual red lights overlapping focusing adjust to objects with different heights for fast and accurate engravings.

With cutting-edge technology and advanced features, LaserPecker offers high-quality and precise engraving and cutting solutions. Do you want a side hustle that lets your artistic side shine or do you just want to personalize objects for family and friends? Besides, LaserPecker 3 can engrave on artificial leather, lacquered paper, lacquered wood, parts of stones, purple clay, etc. The Laserpecker 3 is a small pulsed fiber laser engraving machine for mainly metal and plastics but claims to work on other materials as well.

Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable). Laserpecker was founded in 2017 with the aim of bringing laser engraving technology to a wider audience. The plate is also removable so that if what your engraving is too big to get the right laser focal length, you can raise the Laserpecker 3 above it. A: LaserPecker 3 can engrave on almost all pure metals and alloys, like gold, silver, copper, aluminum, iron, titanium, stainless steel, and plastics like AEV, PET, acrylic, PH, and PVC without pretreatment. Unlike the second generation, the LaserPecker 3 delivers outstanding performance when engraving on metal and plastic surfaces.

Comes with an adjustable material figure, and it can fix objects to the base of the unit and make multiple engravings fast and efficiently. My experience has been good, the product took longer than expected to arrive but LaserPecker was always informing me of the process and the reason for the delay, which left me quite calm. I had no idea what that meant but thanks to my Google-Fu I now know it uses fiber optic cable as the gain medium, rather than the crystals, and provide a pulsed output. Using my phone to try and edit a picture was frustrating, to say the least, and the software is not the most user-friendly.We currently support most Ruida, Trocen, TopWisdom, and GCode based controllers, as well as EZCad-based galvo fiber, CO2, and UV lasers using either EZCad2 or EZCad2-Lite boards.

With 6400mAh capacity, this laser engraver supply provides 4 hours of continuous engraving time when fully charged. Their products are designed to provide professional-grade engraving capabilities in a compact and user-friendly format.Now days this kind of support is really exceptional - they respond quickly, do as much as they can to keep you informed and solve any problem. It features a super-fast preview speed of 5000mm/s, and the industrial-grade fully digital Galvo scanning system fully supports square and graphical previews, making the positioning much easier, more accurate, and intuitive. While LaserPecker 3 is made for engraving on metals and plastics, it can achieve great results on them without pretreatment. LaserPecker 3 is capable of 360-degree rotating engravings on cylindrical objects, as well as curved or uneven surfaces. New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging .

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment