276°
Posted 20 hours ago

World Champ Snooker (PC CD)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

After you activate the game with the Steam software, you can download the game immediately and instantly. We also love making those records available to everyone else by reissuing them as high quality releases on LP, CD, 7” and as downloads.

Challenge the very best Snooker players in the world to take home that all important win and lift the famous Snooker Nation flaming trophy. Quick Play, choose form any unlocked venue and play VS AI or VS human player in customisable games, no. You can also 'burn' the MP3 onto a CD for your personal use - this will enable you to listen to the hypnosis MP3 at bed time, for example.my results after 4 days use: i feel much more relaxed at the table, not so tense, furthermore, im uselly moody and get angry if i miss a shot, but i have found that i am not getting so worked up (this is a big improvement for me) i do get the feeling i am playing the game with a more professional approach - wish i could conclusively say it was due to the disc but cant be certain, but its a good conciedence that these positives have come out in my game the same time ive been using the disc so it cud be the work of the disc - have u been using ur disc? Thought anything's worth a go, as I'm already perfectly aware of the effects of positive thinking, anchors etc. Your game will be played through in your mind, which will give you the familiarity of each particular shot allowing you to play it perfectly on the night.

Tour all 25 major snooker tournaments around the world in all of the venues, including the China Open at Beijing’s Olympic Gymnasium, The Masters at Alexandra Palace, and the pinnacle World Snooker Championship at the legendary Crucible Theatre. There’s even more than one embarrassing photo where I’m actually wearing a waistcoat thing, just like a snooker player.I can go from one player who can't hit in a straight shot to a different player who can shoot a ball down the rail from one end to the other while being on the other side of the table. Plus fully customised matches of full snooker, 6-red and Shoot Out for both online and offline competition. This product key we are selling is sourced directly from the publisher, or an official distributor of the game publisher.

To access the Xbox Live network, you need the Xbox One, a broadband connexion, a Xbox Live account, and a storage device according to your console: Hard disk drive, memory card, or USB drive.well, i stopped using the cd for a while, and found my game has deteriated alot - really struggling, gone from making a 91 to struggle to pot anything. Andy M informed me that the day Grandstand’s demise was announced, Radio 1 played the full version of this. Listen to the CD each day for 30 days to gain the full effects and then use as and when required such as before important games. The beeb thought it would be funny to stick crap snooker sound effects on the start and the end, which is probably the reason of the revised copyright date.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment