276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Secretaries First Lesbian Experience

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

He smiled. “It’s all I need to do. All that I cannot fulfil elsewhere. It is hard to find a woman who will tolerate this. But, it arouses me, and if you wish, there can be a sexual element.” And so we waltz up to the ballroom-turned-BDSM-dungeon which boasts restraints, padded floors and a grand piano. He pushes me down, and we continue to have sex. As am I. Perhaps I should go with your friend. Maybe he could satisfy me and not leave me frustrated, disappointed, and frozen on his doorstep.”

Layla was home by nine—earlier than last week, though she was pleased because it meant she had a few hours to relax before she had to go to sleep. Does he really want to spank me for what I said? He is an ass. I’m not going. When the end of the day arrives, I am going home. Well, usually I would deliver a set number of strokes with a cane, which you would count out. The cane is quite severe and would leave you with welts. As you are new to this practice, I will not cane you. Instead, I will spank you with my hand over your clothes at first and then on your bare bottom. This will give you the chance to adjust before I move on to hitting you with other implements.” He pointed to an array of paddles, whips, and straps he had laid out on the floor beside his desk. Layla swallowed. “You may stop the punishment at any time by saying the word red, but be warned, if I do not feel you have received adequate punishment, you will be fired. Is that clear?” Mr and Mrs Foster were already seated at the table. Layla smiled. She had never been so thrilled to see someone wearing the same dress as her.

Get great features with your free account

She sat across from him in the same seat she had taken when he told her she would have to be spanked if she wanted to save her job. I text the one and only friend I know will be down to go a sex party with two days’ notice. She’s in. Mr Foster has arranged a business dinner tomorrow night and has asked for you to come along,” he said. She ignored her thoughts, cleaned and dried herself, reapplied her make-up, changed into her uniform for her bar job, and left the toilets. She was relieved not to encounter Mr Larson before she left the office and pleased to get outside in the fresh air. Well, the city air, but at least the cool breeze on her face was refreshing.

Perhaps he always does it. Perhaps all the girls in the company have had a spanking from him. He does keep spanking implements in his office. Mr Larson left the attic, and Layla stood and started to get dressed. She removed the nipple clamps. I see nothing here I can use to punish you,” he whispered. “My hands will not offer a severe enough punishment.” The work day ended and the work week, well, for everyone else at least. Layla had a full weekend of bar work to look forward to. Her only consolation was she didn’t start until the afternoon on Saturdays and Sundays and could enjoy some sleep after tonight’s shift was over. Layla arrived at work early, only the cleaners were there. She made herself a coffee and sat at her desk enjoying the burning sensation she felt from her beaten skin pressing against her chair as Mr Larson arrived in the open plan office.

Saving Face (2004)

Should I say something? Argh, what’s the point? I’m seeing him for the money—I don’t care what he thinks. I didn’t want to,” he said. “Be on your best behaviour, and I’ll pay you. You’ve proven you can be good for money.”

Come in,” came the reply. Layla entered and stood in the doorway. “Miss Farrow, you’re on time for once. Take a seat, and I will talk you through your punishment.” He must know I will obey him if he commands it. He knows he could have had me last night if he’d wanted to. Layla sat nervously in the car on Wednesday as it conveyed her to Mr Larson’s home. He lived in a large three-storey townhouse. She couldn’t imagine how much it was worth. I think there’s plenty of reasons people want sex, and being turned on is just one of those reasons. I definitely wanted to have sex with him, but it’s more from a trying-new-things and sexual exploration point of view.

Layla worked hard and did not speak to Mr Larson for the rest of the day. At the end of the day, she changed into her bar uniform and saw that he was still in his office. Everyone else had left, and she considered going to his office. It is soundproofed,” he said. “You can scream and cry, and no one will hear you.” He smiled at her alarm. “I mean that in the least creepy way possible.” She sat on her chair. She could already feel her bottom burning at the thought of what was to come. She felt anxious, but she forced herself to concentrate on her work. She did not want to make her punishment worse by angering Mr Larson. She felt no shame as she stood naked in front of him. She was thoroughly excited. Her bottom was red, her clit was swollen, her nipples hard, and she wanted more. She could not wait to find out what he would do to her next. She dropped her head to the floor to submit to him. A townhouse in London? His business is more successful than I thought. I should have exaggerated my tips even more.

Yes, sir.” She obeyed his command and positioned herself over his desk. She lowered herself slightly onto her elbows with her palms flat on the desk. I got to grips with my sexuality fairly late. There can be a lot of things to work through mentally before coming to terms with being gay, so I didn’t really get the teenage years of sexual exploration a lot of my straight peers seemed to have. Perhaps not, but bullying a girl into fulfilling my needs is. I feel ashamed that I have done that to you. That’s why I send you away so I can pretend that it never happened. Pretend that I’m not just some deviant.” Please, sir. No,” Layla pleaded. “I really need this job. I promise I will be better. Please give me another chance.” My mother is French,” replied Layla. “But, I studied European languages at university, and I spent a year living in France, Germany, and Italy before I attended uni.”Layla had an enjoyable evening. Mr Larson didn’t relax much, but she loved Mike and his wife, Sarah. Most importantly they seemed happy to broker a larger deal with Mr Larson’s company despite his common and unrefined staff. Mike and Sarah also invited Layla and Mr Larson to a golfing picnic the following weekend, and Mr Larson had agreed they would go.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment