276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Breck: My Life in Football

£5.995£11.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I remember playing it through in the game against Plymouth. I saw him making his run and I saw the centre half had got mixed up and missed it. Ferny went through and he took ages to put the ball in the net. The lads asked him after why it had taken so long and he said: "I was just waiting for the 'keeper to move. Jude Bellingham breaks goalscoring Real Madrid record set by Cristiano Ronaldo as England star nets his FOURTEENTH goal for Spanish giants during 3-0 win over Cadiz Not only will this provide supporters with an early glimpse at the players who will be representing the Millers in the Sky Bet Championship this season – including any potential new signings who may have arrived by that time - but also with the chance to meet them and get signatures on the night. Jamie Vardy PUNCHES HIMSELF in the face in frustration after missing a sitter in Leicester's game with Watford... before the striker redeems himself

I would like to say a massive thank you to all of those players who have answered the phone to me. I literally can’t think of anyone who has been available that has said no, and a some of these lads I either haven’t spoken to for a long time, or haven’t spoken to at all!Our aim is to ensure that the Hospice is here for many, many more years to come and our efforts to raise money for this amazing charity will not stop here. Cristiano Ronaldo and Bernardo Silva are left less than impressed by Bruno Fernandes' half-time tactics talk for Portugal... as duo offer HILARIOUS reaction

Man City unveil tribute to club legends Colin Bell, Francis Lee and Mike Summerbee... with the bronze statue... John still contributes hugely to this football club, providing Paul Warne with an experienced sounding board when required, alongside offering a warm and informed welcome to new players, helping them to find accommodation among other key responsibilities when fresh faces walk through the door.Man United fans are convinced Marcus Rashford's return to form is because he 'reunited with former fiancee Lucia Loi' as they praise the struggling winger's goal against Everton I know this has become a regular event but I am still totally overwhelmed by how Warney, his staff, the players, the Rotherham public and even ex-players support it. Man City unveil tribute to club legends Colin Bell, Francis Lee and Mike Summerbee... with the bronze statue hailed as 'truly special' for the players and their families

When he arrived he fitted instantly into the club. It was clear early on from his first few training sessions and games that he was a quality player. His control, movement, passing - you could tell he had played at the highest level.” Liverpool starlet Harvey Elliott insists he's not concerned by the 'healthy competition' at Anfield, after Reds' summer spending Jamie Carragher predicts it will be a 'toss-up' between Anthony Gordon and Cole Palmer to make England's... They’ve got to mark you”, they’d say. “Stand on the wing, be a nuisance”. The medical help was the trainer who’d probably done a first aid course.’Gary Lineker, Alan Shearer and Micah Richards debate their England starting XI for Euro 2024 with the trio disagreeing on THREE positions Wolves boss Gary O'Neil says referee Michael Salisbury admitted he 'got it wrong' with Fulham's first... He was from the North East but really embraced Rotherham United and always spoke fondly of us as a club.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment