276°
Posted 20 hours ago

FM by Federico Mahora perfume - Number 20 - Pure collection for women's - 50 ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If you were to poll every Who What Wear editor on what they never leave the house without, chances are the vast majority of us would probably say a spritz of our favorite fragrance. The right fragrance is the perfect finishing touch for every outfit, which is something we know better than anyone. Which fragrance is the ideal finishing touch is where we digress. Women’s perfume is the ultimate finishing touch for any outfit, mood, and occasion. Some feel naked without it, while others adore a spritz (or three) on a special occasion. Thanks to the masterful work of perfumers across the world, we’re not short of glorious scents to choose from; from playful florals to sensual musks to deep and spicy fragrances, somewhere out there is the best women’s perfume that speaks your language.

In 1921, Gabrielle Chanel asked Ernest Beaux to create "a woman's perfume with a woman's scent", rare and powerful. The nose presented her with a visionary composition that made unprecedented use of aldehydes. Mademoiselle chose the fifth sample of the fragrance, and decided to name it simply N°5. For this new fragrance, she opted for a bottle with a revolutionary design, adorned with a white label and topped with a faceted cabochon. In 1986, Jacques Polge, the CHANEL nose since 1978, reinterpreted his predecessor's composition to create a fuller version of N°5: the eau de parfum. A powdery floral bouquet housed in an iconic bottle with a minimalist design. A timeless, legendary fragrance. That said, fragrance halls are enough to make both you and your credit card break out in a sweat. They're bursting at the seams with hundreds of different options, and shopping for fragrance online still feels hard to navigate. Follow our lead: Here are our favorite transportive perfumes for women that will teleport you to another land, era, or simply to your Happy Place. Find your new signature fragrance (or the perfect gift for her) ahead! The 38 best perfumes for women # Perfume is so much more than just another beauty product. It's evocative, visceral and even transformative. A fragrance can transport you to a distant memory, or remind you of a particular person. It can uplift, add drama, reduce stress, make you feel sexy and make you feel strong – all in one simple spritz.Finding a scent that speaks to your distinctive personality is no small feat. Many of us feel frazzled by the endless possibilities and subtle differences. So we default to the most popular perfumes out of fear of getting it wrong. And whilst there’s nothing wrong with smelling like everyone else, if you’d rather discover your signature scent, understanding the four fragrance families and concentration strengths will certainly make the process a lot less overwhelming. Four main fragrance families From Maison Margiela, Tom Ford, Creed, and more, read on to discover the 26 best colognes for men in 2023. All the sparkles from Missoma, Monica Vinader, Astrid & Miyu and more. How to find the best selling perfumes for women

Unsurprisingly floral fragrances are the most popular for women’s perfumes. It is also the broadest fragrance family, with scents ranging from a single flower’s scent to bouquets. Popular floral notes include rose, jasmine, and peonies. And softer musky florals such as lavender and violet pair well with orientals like vanilla, petitgrain or neroli. Fresh fragrances When it comes to the best selling perfumes for women you can follow your nose. Or you can get the lowdown on PerfumeTikTok, where fragrance buffs give you their no-holds-barred opinion on what scents are really worth your hard-earned cash. Either way, it's a big decision. Not only do we have the experience of selling perfumes, we also have the expertise to match. Our staff are trained and developed so that they are the most knowledgeable sales advisors within the perfume industry, we have the largest number of Fragrance Foundation fragrance graduates nationwide and a fragrance finder to guide your online shopping.

Maison Francis Kurkdjian Baccarat Rouge 540

Discover fresh freesia, heady rose, osmanthus, and Sambac jasmine, set on a sweet-and-spicy stage of patchouli and vanilla. Yes, Flowerbomb is luxuriously feminine and playful while winking to something a little more Dionysiac—daring and decisive, and oh-so-addictive.

Woody fragrances are most common amongst unisex and men’s perfumes and are usually composed of warm, rich and decadent compositions. Reminiscent of dewy forest walks, woody fragrances marry fresh and resinous notes. And when paired with more feminine fragrances, they work well to add an air of modernism and independence to women’s perfumes. Oriental fragrances

Fragrances are typically classified into four main fragrance families: floral, fresh, woody, and oriental. And made from the same notes and accords, it’s not uncommon that you find yourself partial towards perfumes with similar scent profiles. If you’re looking to spice up your perfume to something less prevalent without changing your fragrance altogether, working with these fragrance families can be incredibly helpful. Floral fragrances

So, read on and discover the best luxury perfumes for women in our ultimate guide. From the best-smelling perfume of all time to iconic fragrances that have stood the test of time to more recent classics and cult favorites, we’re about to embark on a scent-sual journey. To select the best perfume for you, figure out which fragrance family resonates with you most: floral, oriental, woody or fresh. The best way to do this is to test them out. Most retailers and department store perfume counters will allow you to try a fragrance before you buy it so you can determine if it’s right for you. We recommend spraying it on your pulse points and wearing it for at least 30 minutes. This will give you time to see how well your body interacts with it. How Do I Find The Perfect Perfume Smell?

To adequately test perfumes, I decided to ask my fellow editors to give all 24 fragrances a smell test with me. I wanted to ensure brand loyalty wouldn’t get in the way, so I covered the bottles and numbered each perfume to allow unbiased testing. In a questionnaire, I put numbers one through 10 under every fragrance so people could circle the number they think a fragrance deserves, with 10 being the highest option. IMO, the best way to wear this Chanel perfume is mixing it with other scents to give it a fresher, lighter feel. My personal favorite combo? A tiny dab of Chanel No. 5 underneath a spritz of Chanel Chance—they bring out the best in each other, and I get compliments every single time I layer them together.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment