276°
Posted 20 hours ago

7.5 Five Nights at Freddy's Edible Icing Birthday Cake Topper

£2.445£4.89Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Printed on high quality edible icing paper (not wafer or rice paper) using high quality edible ink, also certified kosher. If you don’t know, it’s a game where you must stay in a closed pizza parlor similar to a Chuck-E-Cheese and not be killed by the possessed animatronics.

I’m really not sure where the difficulty happened for other reviewers, and I worried a bit as I had no back up plan. New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging . The current post requirements are as follows: account age at least 3 days old, post karma: minimum 2, and comment karma: minimum 20.Using lighter brown fondant, cut out center of ear and use water as an adhesive to attach in center. Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions.

After 15 to 25 minutes the edible icing art will blend with the frosting to give your cake a professional look. We only use free-range class A graded eggs that are come from producers inspected and certified by RSPCA welfare standards. She didn’t think I’d know what it was but my kids had gone through their own Five Nights at Freddy’s phase. Choice between Wafer Paper or Icing Sheets Wafer Paper - Is Strong and ultra thin making it suitable for all kinds of baking.

Icing sheets blend into the Iced surface of the Cake/Cupcake giving the Cake/Cupcake a more professional look. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Jennifer gained national attention for her advocacy work to change Kentucky's home baking laws, which previously made it illegal for home bakers to sell their goods. We can change the size of the topper to suit, change it into cupcake toppers or If you have a personal design or requirement please don't hesitate to message us and we will see if we can help!

com, the Sell on Etsy app, and the Etsy app, as well as the electricity that powers Etsy’s global offices and employees working remotely from home in the US.We had zero issues removing it from the plastic sheet backing and it was easy to place onto the cake. Pour batter into prepared pans and bake for 35-40 minutes, until toothpick inserted comes out clean. Immerse yourself in layers of sweetness and creativity, intricately shaped to reflect the eerie charm of Five Nights at Freddy's.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment