276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Britney Spears Curious (100ml, Eau De Parfum Spray)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The only reason I don't wear it more often is because I don't want it to lose it's nostalgia and magic! Just the faintest whisper of the early 2000's, which disappears before I even figure out if I'm actually smelling something.

Magnolia Charm on its own I find a little too sweet, and for me, sweet and floral don’t go well together, but it lends warmth and sweetness to Curious which could otherwise come across as crisp and cold. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products.Please, if anyone from the perfume companies are reading our reviews, stop watering down and changing iconic and/or hugely popular perfumes. I sped through that bottle as quickly as I could (which was not quickly at all), and forgot about it. In THEORY this should be a straight up love love love for me, it has everything I love-it’s aquatic, it’s citrus, fruity, sweet, fresh, the list goes on and on!

Whatever you get to the best parts of this perfume really depends on your body chemistry (and probably the weather)… but if you do… it’s beauty. This is a breathy, softly indolic white floral with airy, white musks in the background, allegedly vanilla-like but I'm not sure I detect it.

Doesn’t last long but it’s not something I feel bad dousing myself with, but boy does it make me sneeze!

I am 28 now, and while this perfume still smells sexy to me, it's more like a teenage/young adult type of sexy to me now.Curious notes consist of white flowers vanilla musk lotus pear magnolia tuberose jasmine pink cyclamen and precious woods to create this independent aroma.

I'm going to get another bottle of Curious, after 10+ years of not having it, and cross my fingers that it hasn't been reformulated, as some reviewers say it has, or that, if it has, it still smells predominantly as good as it did before! In my later 20s I gravitated away from celebrity frags and now almost exclusively use designer perfumes (Guerlain, Chanel, Dior, etc). Anyway back to the perfume when this launched it sold in the millions and I’ve seen Britney at the perfume launches seeming really sweet and nervous about the obvious huge pressure there was for this launch. It smells like a fizzy fruit + sake cocktail and makes me feel confident when I pair it with fun, colorful clothing.I DIGRESS lol But my point is, because of that young love and those amazing times I had while wearing this perfume, "Curious" will always have a special place in my heart. My friend said I smelled nice when I was wearing it but I couldn't tell you what the heck it smells like.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment