276°
Posted 20 hours ago

ARUOHHA DND Metal Dice Set Dragon Design D&D Dice Set with Gift Box, Antique Gold D+D Polyhedral Dice for Dungeons and Dragons RPG Role Playing Games 7pcs D and D Dice D20 D12 D10 D8 D6 D4

£12.995£25.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

They are heavier than the standard Dungeons and Dragons dice making those natural 20’s feel more powerful than ever before.

Additionally, be cautious to prevent them from rolling off tables, as stepping on metal dice can be painful. Unlike traditional metal dice made with a mold, aluminum dice are machine-cut from a solid piece of light weight metal. Metal DnD dice are more expensive than plastic acrylic and resin dice, but worth is defined by more than just dollars and cents.

The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. I bought these to have something different in my dice bag but also to show my support to a friend who is LGBT. If you are going to go hunting, you'll want to make sure you are fully equipped for the challenge that lay ahead!

Since the time I started Dark Elf Dice I’ve seen the number and types of metal sets grow exponentially to meet demand.Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections—they may also appear in recommendations and other places. Lucky for you we have a wide range of styles and colours that will be perfect for your next RPG dice rolling adventure. Obviously, if you're the type of person to bring 100 dice to the table, this isn't an economical way to do so, but if you're like me and stick to a single set in a session, they're great.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment