276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Friendaholic: THE NUMBER ONE SUNDAY TIMES BEST SELLER

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

She briefly pokes fun at the bromance, and goes on to say that the decrease in military participation has robbed men of the ability to have close physical relationships with other men.

That is not to say an exploration of friendship should only be done from the scientific perspective, there's no doubt that we experience friendship as a feeling and thus it's both subjective and completely personal.She is a bit hung up on current identity politics eg there’s some casual hatred dropped about ‘white men’ being to blame (all men, surely! Yet we rarely stop to examine those hurts and joys; family and romance take up all the air in the proverbial room. I was really excited to read this as I thought it would help me be a better friend and strengthen friendships.

This book embodies a chapter of life we shared, some that proceeded it and the unwritten ones yet to come. For all ebook purchases, you will be prompted to create an account or login with your existing HarperCollins username and password. In India, the Middle East and Southeast Asia, people reported having three times the number of best friends as those in Australia, Europe and the US.

Its first few chapters are its strongest, as Elizabeth Day recounts various friendships in her life (the childhood friend, the college friend, the frienemy, the date who turned into a friend). And Day is the best possible guide: funny, moving, helpful and true, Friendaholic deserves a massive audience. Elizabeth approaches everything she does with such thoughtfulness - I love her podcast and other books - and this is no exception.

Based on the number of times I had to pause because of the tears streaming from my eyes, I think it must be.The tendency to quote Day's conversations with friends verbatim adds more bloat to an already bloated book.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment