276°
Posted 20 hours ago

TOZO NC2 Hybrid Active Noise Cancelling Wireless Earbuds, in-Ear Detection Headphones, IPX6 Waterproof Bluetooth 5.2 Stereo Earphones, Immersive Sound Premium Deep Bass Headset, Black

£14.995£29.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

ottima ricezione, giro (quasi) per tutta casa senza avere il telefono con me e a meno che non abbia troppi muri in mezzo, prendono benissimo. This isn't a deal-breaker but I can't stand the way the earbuds fit into the case, they're unnecessarily awkward to put in, pretty hard to get out, and impossible not to manhandle the touch controls when trying to extract from the annoying annoying annoying case. It's just weird! The TOZO T10 is a superior earbud on the market and is great for listening to music or podcasts. Sometimes you can face some problems with the earbuds like sound quality, connection problems, and more. I use them for about 4-5 hours a day and I charge the case 5-6 days once. While new, I was charging them weekly once, so there seems to be some degradation or maybe the battery “settled in” cuz I don’t see them degrading further so far! You can use them easily for a week with a full charge of the case! I set this earbud on my work desk with a fan pointed toward it and forgot about it for about 24-26 hours. The next day, I placed a new rubber fitting(these come with many different sizes) and popped it in my ear. To my hopes, she worked like she had never soaked in acid. I can only hope I do not lose my ear, ear drum, get cancer or die but I'll be damned if I spend more money on headphone to listen to guys talking (podcasts).

Tozo NC2: What is the difference? - Versus EarFun Air Pro 2 vs Tozo NC2: What is the difference? - Versus

Sound Quality - now don’t get me wrong, they aren’t “perfect” in this aspect but they offer VERY strong bass (perhaps maybe a little too much, it can sometimes sound a bit “muddy”) although the mids/highs are still acceptable. I’d say they’re a good 7 or 7.5/10. They sound a lot better than pretty much anything else at this price point (except maybe Anker/Soundcore, I do like them a lot as well). I use them mainly for podcasts or listening to YT videos while I work. But when I do listen to music it’s still a great experience and I can’t say I’m disappointed. They definitely require a sort of “break in” period though, to get the most out of them. This period is probably around 30-40 hrs of use at 50-60% volume. After that the overall sound quality sort of “balances out” so to speak, or at the very least sounds less distorted at higher volumes. Importante que el ajuste de las almohadillas se haga correctamente , a veces se me mueven un poco y sigo probando distintos tamaños, pero nunca se me han caído. Now I'm listening to guys talking as I type this now with these truely tested ear buds! Worth your money folks. Enjoy!

Transparency Mode】 You can hear what you want to hear, which lets outside sound in so you can hear and interact with the world around you. You can clearly hear the announcement of the airline or subway and what is saying around you without taking off the headphones. I definitely dig the ear detection/auto pause/resume feature, but that would be even more useful on a pair that didn't also have transparency mode AND a pause touch control, I think. App Support / EQ - unfortunately, there is no app support from TOZO for this particular model and as such you cannot manually set a custom EQ (or choose from presets for that matter), along with changing the way the controls work. I do believe if you have a built in EQ on your device or music app of choice, you could tailor the sound a little better that way. But these are simple, to the point, and have no customization options to work with (for me it’s a downside, for some it may be better to not have to tinker with anything and just have them “work” right out of the box).

TOZO NC2 Pro 2022 Version Hybrid Active Noise Canceling TOZO NC2 Pro 2022 Version Hybrid Active Noise Canceling

prediligo equalizzazioni flat e questa di base è buona, certo forse leggermente "pompata" ma nemmeno troppo, è ottima per delle cuffiette. Lleva 4 leds blancos que indica el nivel de carga y los auriculares tienen un led cada uno que parpadean según el estado, es discreto y no molesta.

Appropriate sizes of ear buds are essential to noise cancellation experience, sound quality and comfort. Please try on different sizes of earbuds. Please note that you may need to use different sizes of earbuds for your left and right ears.

TOZO NC2 review - SoundGuys

Fast forward 3 hours; I'm looking for the Tozies, anxious for some guys talking and to do some house chores... They're no where to be seen. They're not connecting... "dang nabbit!!" I screamed in my head. 'They must be in the street when I was going extreme' ..I grab my boy and have him hold the wheel while I shine my craftsman flashlight out the window. "HOLY SHNIKES! TOZO!" I gasped! There they were in all there well built glory, nestled on the side of the road. Not sure but they may of even been ran over but guess what? Yeah, they still work just fine! Thank you Tozo! Put the left one in the right side of the case, so does the right earphone, which is put in the left side of the case. Open the charging box, keep the earbuds in the charging box, hold the charging box button 3s to force the earbuds to enter into pairing state. Please note that this operation will not clear the previous Bluetooth pairing record. After finishing the pool acid wash, I cleaned up. Took the headphone to a glass bowl, dumped a heap of baking soda and some water to make a paste and submerged the headphone while stirring it around. Then I poured vinegar all over the headphone to hopefully neutralize the acid this headphone absorbed for 20ish minutes. My hopes were cloud 9.Power on: Open the cover of charging box and take out the earbuds, it will power on automatically. Power off: In non-playing status, hold the earbuds for 5 seconds to turn the power off. Fit / Comfort - they’re honestly quite comfortable to me; very rarely will I have to remove an earbud to readjust it. And I wear at least one at any given time throughout the entire day. If I had to guess it’s thanks to the aforementioned design choice, and the fact that the oval-shaped silicon tips provide a better seal than the circular ones. The silicon tips included are fairly cheap, but they offer several replacements/different sizes so it should accommodate almost everyone. I’m personally in the process of getting some higher quality tips from on here, so I will have to wait and see if that makes them even better. As it is now though, I can definitely make do with the ones included and can’t really complain about them falling out or hurting my ears. batteria di lunga durata, sia della custodia che delle cuffiette: non mi è mai capitato che mi si scaricassero addosso e carico la custodia 1 o 2 volte massimo al mese.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment