276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Muppet Christmas Carol

£11.425£22.85Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

First, let’s welcome Bob Cratchit with Tiny Tim, a heart-tugging twosome immortalized in Funko style. Dressed in his humble attire, Bob Cratchit’s Pop bears an unmistakable likeness to Kermit’s endearing portrayal, while Tiny Tim, tenderly clutched in his arm, tugs at our heartstrings. Memories of childhood Christmases, cozy family gatherings, laughter, and joy — all are stirred afresh every time you watch this film. It’s a reminder of simpler times and the value of love, warmth, and generosity.

The Muppet Christmas Carol (Soundtrack) Vinyl at VARIOUS - The Muppet Christmas Carol (Soundtrack) Vinyl at

Fozziwig, Scrooge’s former employer, is another delightful addition. His cheerful spirit shines through his Funko and his festive holiday outfit. It’s officially licensed Disney merchandise, modelled in awesome detail and stands about 13.5 cm tall. So, as we embark on yet another holiday season, let’s revisit this timeless classic that has rightfully earned its cult status.Its message is simple and timeless: It’s better to be kind. And while this principle is presented through humor and catchy tunes, the sincerity of it resonates with viewers of all ages.

Muppet Christmas Carol Gets Vinyl Release With Gorgeous Cover Art Muppet Christmas Carol Gets Vinyl Release With Gorgeous Cover Art

Welcoming the charmingly whimsical Funko Pop! incarnations of The Muppet Christmas Carol cast! The Funko Pop! Movies: The Muppet Christmas Carol Funko Pops! (2023) release has sparked a sensation, with figures capturing this timeless classic’s soulful essence in vivacious vinyl.This new Funko release really brings the whole gang together, perfectly embodying the spirit of The Muppet Christmas Carol in a fresh, fun way. As the holiday season rolls around, one film stands tall amidst the plethora of Christmas movies, and that’s none other than The Muppet Christmas Carol. A captivating quality of this film is its sheer earnestness. In a world often fraught with cynicism, this Muppet masterpiece stands as a beacon of innocence and good intentions.

MUPPET CHRISTMAS CAROL – Toy Hut THE MARLEY BROTHERS - THE MUPPET CHRISTMAS CAROL – Toy Hut

Of the many attributes that I could specifically list, their four guarantees prove their commitment to fans and collectors alike.Hey there, I'm Princess. I’m an annual comic con attendee, Star Wars-loving, and collector freak. My mission is simple: To bring cool geeky news and content and share my passion with the rest of the world.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment