276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Love: Poems to bolster every heart that ever beat

£4.995£9.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

To My Babies… Whatever choices you make in this life, wherever you go, whomever who you choose to share it with… I want you to keep coming home.

Goodreads Loss: Poems to better weather the many waves of grief - Goodreads

There will be moments, days even, when the sun doesn’t seem to rise in your world and the breath feels sucked right out of your lungs. Seeing Jane McDonald on the beach, relaxing with my book, on her Caribbean travel show recently, was a thrill and I’m delighted to count Lisa Snowdon as an ally in our fight to make ageing a joy, and not a dread. You cannot be everyone's cup of tea, but you can be someone's first sip of a cold drink on a sunny day. After the bestselling I Wish I Knew, Donna Ashworth has now produced an extraordinary three-volume collection of poems that will touch and inspire every reader in the ups and downs we all face in love, in life and in loss.You know that feeling, when you have daily cleaned, cooked and prepared for a big family get-together or party?

Donna Ashworth – Donna Ashworth

Watch your words they can break down walls and build bridges but they can just as easily break a beautiful spirit. I will be using this book to gift to others when they are experiencing grief— there are some really wonderful words on these pages that describe various grief situations so accurately. TO THE WOMAN WHO WILL LOVE MY SONONE DAY… It is hard, so hard, to imagine a day where I will not be the moon, the sun and the sky to my little man. I want them to experience the joy of self-discovery, and the lessons that can be found in our pain and mistakes when we take the time to carefully reflect upon them.It is soothing, human and compassionate, and yet somehow aids that progression through the darker days of grief. Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/goodgrieftrust/public_html/wp-includes/post-template.

Donna Ashworth Quotes (Author of I Wish I Knew) - Goodreads

I can honestly say I truly loved some of the different types of poetry by this author, and in particular the ones in this book.The beauty of poetry as audiobooks for me is that the author reads it, the artist expressing the art which makes it an experience! As I have said before when I have reviewed these types of books, I wouldn't say I am a great lover of poetry, in fact I am much nearer the opposite side of the scale.

WORDS TO LIVE BY – Donna Ashworth WORDS TO LIVE BY – Donna Ashworth

When your head hits the pillow tonight Remember the smiles of the day, the laughter, the warm words… And let everything else go. All-encompassing, honest and relatable, Life, Love and Loss will resonate with anyone who has experienced the joy and heartbreak that travel alongside being a parent, child, partner or friend. Teach them how wonderful sand and grass feel on bare feet and how magical getting soaked in a rainstorm can be.When I see the perfect people,perfect is no longer what I see…I see pressure,I see stress,I see strict regimes and unforgiving schedules. Love is full of words to remind us of the love in our lives, where it can be found, that it is powerful and so so important. Short funeral verse written by Joyce Grenfell with a message about finding ways to cope with grief carry on after losing a loved one.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment