276°
Posted 20 hours ago

bigzzia Gaming Desk RGB Lighting Home Office Desk Ergonomic Gamer Workstation, Carbon Fibre Surface, Cup Holder and Headphone Hook, 120 * 60 * 72cm

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

You may think of choosing a corner gaming desk and decorating it with LED strips if your gaming setup is larger. Both these SmartDesk variants are an amazing alternative for the common LED gaming desks available in the market. Hence, they will give a unique and aesthetically pleasing look to your gaming station. 2. Merax RGB Gaming Desk

The best way for me to know the truth was obviously by testing RGB gaming desks and seeing what they can do. The OLED display changes from game footage to a live stream, as the large screens behind the desk glitch and change text to introduce the next configuration. Besides the main product, this desk also includes a few extra items: a pair of cable management trays and a storage box you can use for any purpose. Dimensions: 63" x 31.5" x 26.75-30.75" | Max Load: 110 pounds | Height Adjustable: 26.75” to 30.75” Now, as far as I know, this RGB model is making leaps forward not only in the gaming industry – but also used commercially in TVs and computer monitors released in the past few years. If you fancy having RGB colors popping whenever you play your favorite game, it is definitely something that you will like and something that will bring you closer to a more elevated gaming experience. Does RGB Fully Live Up To The Hype?I must say, I was a bit skeptical about RGB and the hype around it. Perhaps it was only because of the fact that RGB is just a set of lights put on the gaming desks. So, I was wondering and asking myself: The E-WIN 2.0 Edition RGB Gaming Desk with Smart Wireless Charger and USB port is an excellent option for gamers seeking a mid-range gaming desk that focuses on function, comfort, and game immersion. It’s a worthy gaming command center with attractive RGB lighting and other features that will help people stay at the desk for hours. The Secretlab Magnus Pro XL takes everything that worked with the original model and innovates upon it in new and impressive ways. Boasting a new sit-to-stand feature, an increased tabletop size, and even a power delivery column, if money is no object then this is the definitive high-end gaming desk to beat.

As the manufacturer says, the Level 20 BattleStation is a RGB gaming desk that is meant to elevate your game and suit all of the different gaming needs. Kinsal Blade Series Gaming Style Computer Desk Proper wiring is essential to ensure your RGB lighting functions smoothly. Connect the LED strips to a controller or hub that supports RGB lighting. Ensure that the wiring is secure and concealed. Depending on the type of LED strips, you may need to connect them to a power supply. Make sure the power supply is compatible and provides sufficient power for the lighting system. Test the connections and ensure all components are working correctly. Controlling the RGB LightingIf you haven’t owned a gaming desk before and this is your first time buying, don’t worry. It shouldn’t be hard to find the ideal one for you. There are a lot of options out there, starting with our recommendations above, and choosing one should be easy as long as you know what you want out of yours.

Convenience is one of the most beneficial aspects of this desk with RGB lights. The Merax has built-in features to store and organize more than just your PC and consoles. Your gaming accessories and cords will always be within your grasp, eliminating the need to hunt around your place for equipment. Now that your RGB gaming desk is complete, it's time to personalize it further. Add accessories like cable management solutions, a monitor mount, a headphone stand, or a dedicated mouse pad. Display your gaming figurines, trophies, or collectibles to give the desk a personal touch. Consider adding a glass top or acrylic panel to protect the desk's surface while showcasing the RGB lighting underneath. Let your creativity shine and make your gaming desk a reflection of your personality. When used in gaming, the RGB concept supports full range colors – meaning that there is added quality in the game through the lighting effects. Standard desks don’t support this feature – but RGB gaming desks excel with this lighting and are always ready to amaze you with your gaming setup.The RGB gaming desks definitely bring this to life – and make your entire room an arena for gaming. As we said before, there are a lot of RGB gaming desk models. Below, we are listing the best ones out there. Merax Gaming Desk LED Lights Z-Shaped Colorful, vibrant and in full quality, the entire experience looked so much better and I could only imagine what gaming would be like on a setup like this. As soon as I got my eyes laid on the RGB gaming part, my enthusiasm was over the roof.

Consequently, TopGamingChair is compensated for channeling traffic and business to these partner companies, ensuring that we can continue our journey in exploring, testing, and reviewing the myriad of gaming chairs in the marketplace, while maintaining our unerring commitment to providing unbiased and deeply researched advice to our readership. Uplift’s desks are extremely customizable from the start, and we’re not just talking about add-ons here. More specifically, you’ll have a wealth of choices for desktop material, color, size and style, frame color and type, keypad, and even grommet covers, meaning you can make it your own before you hit buy. However, if you’re looking for something specifically for gaming, you need Uplift’s V2 4-Leg Standing Desk, offering all those customizations and additions while bringing a few other features crucial to gamers. The Mojo Gamer Pro is about as heavy-duty as gaming desks get. That's because it utilizes its durable tank-like nature to be able to take on 300lbs (165kg) which is far more than many other models in our list. Combine this feat with great cable management and extras you won't in other models and this is solid all around.

Subcribe newsletter and get $100 OFF.

This gaming desk is part of the Kinsal Blade Series. Hence, if you’d like something that looks like it was taken straight from a sci-fi movie, this is your call.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment