276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Honor 55023121 4 Band, Meteorite Black

£149.995£299.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It takes around 15 min to transfer file from health app to band via BT and another 3-4 minutes for device to upgrade fw. individual differences in products, software versions, use conditions and environmental factors. Please Outdoor” activities use Connected GPS, “Indoor” ones don’t. Oddly, Free Training, which just shows your heart rate and calorie consumption, also tries to harvest a GPS route. It can come up with funny-looking results if you just lift some free weights at home. According to my usage, Garmin 235 is most reliable sports wearable that I own, so used it for Test.

d) Sleep data provides detailed timely insights into your sleep pattern over day & night, with further bifurcation into deep, REM, light sleep etc. As well as health & fitness, you also can set up notifications for calls, texts and apps. As well as being able to cancel and accept phone calls, if you have a Huawei or Honor smartphone, you’ll also be able to take pictures remotely via the band. product (including but not limited to appearance, color, size) and screen display content (including but not Swipe from midway screen to right to scroll through all msg in converstion one by one (can be done only once) The Honor Band 4 Running has a water resistance rating of 50 meters under ISO standard 22810:2010. You can wear the Honor Band 4 Running when you are showering or swimming in shallow water. We do not recommend you to wear it into the sauna or while diving. You should not use the Honor Band 4 Running in conditions that may corrode the product, such as using it in seawater.My guess is that Honor Band 4 actually re-retrieves messages from the phone’s companion app as you ask for them, over Bluetooth. This seems likely because the software is otherwise pretty snappy. “Messages” is the slowest part. Honor Band 4 — Battery Life

Water resistant up to 50mtr. Did initial water test by putting it in water tray n no issues were there. (images attached)The core design is different to the norm too. Some cheaper bands are effectively little plastic lozenges that fit into a hole in a silicone strap. The Honor Band 4’s strap is two pieces of silicone that attach with sturdy clips to each side of the main unit. Replacement straps are easy to access on MI band and finding spares is also easy compared to honor band. So if you have budget upto 3000, then certainly go for this band and yes, buy a Screen protector immediately if you happen to buy this band. If your budget is upto 2000, then better go for MI band 3. Trusleep mode is what makes it such accurate, but it consumes lot of battery and eats up DOUBLE the battery.

b) But interface gets very slow when notification count increases. Delay of up to 2 sec while opening any notification/msg. It hangs sometimes & watch interface is not updated instantly with step counts. Auto updated after few mins. e) I had no issues like frequent disconnections or any other related one, as reported by some users.It’s also water-resistant up to 50 meters and comes with a dedicated swimming mode to make the most of this. Biggest issue is the Display. Since its Glass, its prone to damage easily, if screen protector is Not used. No any features that are MI phone specific. Seriously Honor should take up this point & make all its features universal in future updates. Heart rate sensor is sometimes similarly matched, but I think Honor band has slightly more accurate HR sensor.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment