276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Diaper Store Intern 2: Dressed to Impress (lesbian ABDL)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The next day Amy woke up to a very soiled diaper. She had... pooped in her sleep! She didn't wet the bed, much less soil it, did her mom put something in the baby food? The next thing Amy realized was that she was even smaller than fourteen. She looked in the mirror to see a ten year old. Had her mother slipped her more pills as well?

Supper!” called Mom from downstairs. We washed our hands (Sarah washed hers a bit more carefully than I did) and went down. As humiliating as it was to think about, Christy knew Stacy was right about this one. The 'they're not diapers, they're pull-ups' argument was something she'd used at times to help ease some of the kids that were potty training into the training pants they bought as opposed to letting them run around in regular underwear and potentially make a mess. She still considered them to be diapers, just thinner. Still, though, they would help keep her pants dry which would prevent the kids from seeing when she'd had an accident. That alone would help all of this be much less embarrassing until she could figure out what was going on and fix it. A former chronic bedwetter, messer, sometimes little wetting accidents in her panties at school during test finals and study hall, Emma Swan needed… additional support. In the form of bedtime diapers. When Emma begins to need additional support again she finds more support and love that she could have ever imagined in her girlfriend, Regina, and they begin to explore MDLG (Mommy/little girl) dynamics. Language: English Words: 1,778 Chapters: 1/? Comments: 5 Kudos: 110 Bookmarks: 17 Hits: 7,373 Niall, Harry and Patience had been rescued from the AgePlay community where they had been held captive. They have been through therapy but the greatest therapy has been their close links together.Things started to get out of hand by the third week. She'd wet her pants every day by the time Stacy finally stepped in on Thursday, pulling her aside after helping her change out of another pair of wet pants. "Christy, I know this has to be humiliating for you and you can't really help it, but... I think you should really consider wearing a bit of protection. Just until all of this stops happening, it'd save a bit on clean up and, ya'know, save you a bit of embarrassment in front of all the kids." The rest of the day went without much issue, although she had another close call near the end of the day. She'd been able to get into the bathroom just in time to avoid an accident, but even that (admittedly minor) victory just added to the humiliation due to the underwear she saw as she went to the bathroom. She knew what it was for and how it was likely to be used at some point even if she did manage to make it this time. She didn't know why or how this was happening, but she wished it would stop soon. and Krista (5) Krista wets the bed, this means that there are diapers/pullups in the house for someone to wear Tags will be updated) Language: English Words: 88,537 Chapters: 13/? Comments: 195 Kudos: 825 Bookmarks: 127 Hits: 61,653 It was a hard life to be Emma Swan, a miserable one, and so for prolonged periods of her adolescence and teenage years, she needed to wear…

Mara is hoping Mommy didn’t hear the gurgle, and says, “My tummy is fine Mommy, why are you asking?” Mommy reminds her that she and Jennifer both heard Mara’s tummy making noises, and wonders out loud if Mara is already going to make poopies just like baby Jennifer. Mara denies it, but her tummy makes another noise. Mommy and Mara look at each other again. This is a story about a babysitter who babysits a couple of young girls (10 and 5). You can choose to be babysat or the babysitter. Someone will end up in diapers. It can be you or the other people. So you could be the babysitter and end up in diapers or diaper the girls. You could also be one of the girls and diaper the babysitter or get diapered yourself. The babysitter will be there for a week, while the parents are on holidayI swallowed again. What would happen if the other kids at school found out about it? What would my friends say? My mind found ways to rationalize everything. The kids at school would tease me, but I thought I could take it. And if my friends were really my friends, they’d stay my friends no matter what. Once again, I said, “Yes.” Jeff and Dave were talking. “OK, so Superman comes from Krypton,” said Dave, “but I bet you don’t know what planet Spider-Man comes from.” I didn’t know either. Obviously they didn’t notice my diapers. Every time I give you a pill, you become a year younger, so that will be punishment for any big thing. Here's the rules, and you need to follow them. One, you are off limits to the bathroom, so all bowel movements in the diaper. Two, I'll change your diaper at certain times, so no messing with it. Three, no telling anyone else. Four, I will be taking away any electronics, and you will be watching certain TV shows I say fit. Five, you will listen to me." Her mother told her.

She wasn't disappointed. As soon as the word 'diaper' left her mouth, Christy was already shaking her head. "No way! I'm NOT wearing a diaper, Stacy, I'm not a baby! I told you this last time!" Even the thought of wearing a diaper was just humiliating for her at this point and she wasn't having any of Stacy's suggestion that she actually wear them. She felt the cramp cause a push in her bowels and she helplessly spread her legs to accommodate what she knew was coming next. She let out a bit of a grunt as the cramp forced another push in her bowels, only this time it was accompanied by a warm mush spreading into the seat of her pull-up. She once again felt frozen in place as her body forced the large mess into her pull-up. By the time it was done spreading across her bottom, she felt the familiar warmth between her legs as her bladder gave out as well, soaking her now messy pull-up.RomanoffonamoR Fandoms: The Avengers (Marvel Movies), Marvel Cinematic Universe, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (TV) Eww! Yeah, I think you do. And I was hungry just a minute ago! Oh, well. I deal with poopy diapers all the time when I babysit, so I’ll just imagine you’re one of those kids.” John still has to get used to the idea of Hercules being his caregiver, and Lafayette makes things a little harder when his piss kink rears its cute non-binary head again. Language: English Words: 46,815 Chapters: 32/33 Comments: 161 Kudos: 233 Bookmarks: 34 Hits: 12,046 After giving that thought a bit of consideration, Christy finally relented. "Alright, just... don't let the kids see you bringing them in or anything, okay?"

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment