276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Edifier G2000 PC Computer Speakers for Desktop, Gaming, Laptop, Mac,Woofer Speakers Bluetooth, Bass Multimedia Speakers USB with subwoofer, RGB Lights, 3.5mm AUX inputs,Black

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Do not use this product near water. Do not immerge the product into any liquid or have it exposed to dripping or splashing. Reproduktory Edifier HECATE G2000 se vyznačují vynikající funkčností a pečlivě promyšleným designem. Jsou vybaveny několika tlačítky, která umožňují pohodlně spravovat funkce, jako jsou efekty podsvícení RGB, zvukové efekty nebo ukončení připojení Bluetooth. Reproduktory jsou navíc vybaveny protiskluzovými podložkami a matné panely jim dodávají elegantní a šik nádech.

Keep sufficient clearance around the product to maintain good ventilation (minimum 5cm is recommended).I’m not saying that the Edifier G2000 computer speakers are the absolute best on the market, but they’re definitely near the top of the pile. For the need of technical improvement and system upgrade, information contained herein may be subject to change from time to time without prior notice. Products of EDIFIER will be customized for different applications. Pictures and illustrations shown on this manual may be slightly different from actual product. Images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product. Now, with the Edifier G2000 speakers, there’s obviously no dedicated subwoofer, so I was obviously prepared for much less bass from these speakers. Another thing that happens when you switch them on for the first time they make a sound that’s half engine rev and half-alien spaceship preparing to take off. My five-year-old thought it was the most exciting thing he’d heard all day, but I’m not sure that my wife was quite as impressed. It’s not a thing that’s big, or clever, and this is coming from a man with a variety of multicoloured RGB fans spinning around in his PC.

But that’s the worse thing I can say about the Edifier G2000 gaming speakers. Once you’re done cringing at the noise they make when you turn them on and off (with no way to disable the noise) you’ll start to appreciate just how much power these stylish little speakers have. At only five inches tall, the G2000s belt out 32 watts, easily enough to fill a mid-sized room. Close up, if you perch these either side of your monitor, you’ll get great sound with a mere 5% PC volume. Plugged into my TV output, I was nowhere near maxing out their power. So the speaker is aesthetically pleasing, but what about the sound? As I mentioned before, the speaker can be incredibly loud, without any noticeable quality drop. You don't experience that "tinny" sound when you get too much high-frequency response, and they sound evenly mixed to my ear.I have tested more than my share of Edifier products over the years, and rarely have they disappointed me. Although I must admit, I was curious about these mini-yet-mighty computer speakers more because of how they looked than their audio performance. Can you blame me? I mean, look at them! Plus, I love that they come in pink – and no, that’s not just because I’m a woman, you gender norm-endorsing philistines. My desk is my sacred space. Not only does it contain my brilliant artwork consisting of empty Dr. Pepper cans, but it also serves as my entire media setup. G200 je ideální nabídkou pro všechny hráče. Reproduktory byly vybaveny zajímavým podsvícením RGB, díky kterému skvěle doplní pracovní stanici každého hráče. Důležité je, že nabízejí až 12 různých světelných efektů, takže se nemusíte bát nudy. Kvalitní zvuk vám navíc umožní slyšet každý pohyb soupeře.

Never use strong acid, alkali, gasoline, alcohol, or other chemical solvents to clean the product surface. Use only neutral solvent or clear water for cleaning. The sound is very crisp and clear at what I consider to be 'normal' volume. It's a level of quality I wouldn't have expected from such a small set of speakers. This method is super simple, as it relies on the onboard soundcard instead of utilizing our own PC’s hardware. But that is definitely not the only way to use the G2000. You can change volume, select input, adjust the onboard equalizer, and change the integrated RGB lighting settings from the side.For those styles of games, a nice speaker system can go a long way in the immersion of a game, and the G2000 certainly doesn’t disappoint there. So should you buy the Edifier G2000 Gaming Speakers? We should never forget the humble PC speaker. While a gaming headset is the ideal way to pump audio directly into your ear canal, sometimes you just want to have audio blasted straight at your face instead. Edifier are a Chinese company who has been doing exciting work in the audio product space for a while now, and the G2000 are their brand new mid-range PC speaker offering. With 16W of power, RGB lighting, Bluetooth and a host of other features, it’s obvious from the moment you power them up that your ears (and eyes) are in for something of a treat.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment