276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bugera V5 INFINIUM 5-Watt Class-A Tube Amplifier Combo with INFINIUM Tube Life Multiplier, Original Turbosound Speaker, Reverb and Power Attenuator

£117.18£234.36Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

actions, judgments, settlements, interest, awards, penalties, fines, costs or expenses of whatever kind,

If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered

While it only has 5 watts of power, that is actually a good amount for a tube amp. It’s not going to blow anyone away, but it can come in handy for both live shows and studio settings, as well as being a great practice amp. The sound of this amp is what really blew me away. The clean sound is as close as I ever experienced to "Fender clean" and it sounds amazing. Turn it up to push the tubes a bit and it starts to break up very nice. I do not have any experience with the drive/distorted sound of this amp since I use effects for my dirty sounds but with external drive effects the speaker sounds great. The built in reverb is a lot better than I expected for the price of this amp and I does the job just fine. Revolutionary Infinium tube life multiplier technology provides incredible reliability and consistent tone over the complete lifespan of your tubes To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall Music Tribe or its suppliers be liable for Authentic preamp design from the '60s, featuring a 12AX7 tube to deliver everything from purring blues to mind-blowing crunch

access, then the terms "End User," "you," and "your" shall apply collectively to you as an individual and to the The simplest way to make an upgrade is to use an external speaker cabinet. But you could replace the amp’s speaker. And it’s a pretty easy modification. including reasonable attorney's fees, arising from or relating to : (i) your use or misuse of the Software; (ii) your This amp features a CR10 custom-designed speaker that is voiced for deep but tight bass response, with Supro’s signature midrange girth and sparkle. Its high input headroom allows you to run effects into the front end with beautiful results. This amp also features a transparent effects loop for your time-based effects.

the Software, which may include patches, bug fixes, updates, upgrades, and other modifications ("Updates"). While the V5 is a vintage-oriented tube-driven amp, Yamaha’s THR10II is a small lunchbox-sized solid-state amplifier intended for practice, home recording, and some busking settings. Before you go out there tweaking your Bugera amp, you’ll need to think things through. Are modifications worth it? Best of all, this amp is quite inexpensive, making it our best value choice for this list. Features

The 5-watt Bugera V5 Infinium guitar combo amplifier features a 12AX7 preamp tube and an EL84 power tube. The 12AX7 provides you with gently balanced harmonics and straightforward tube compression, while the EL84 drives the V5 Infinium when pushed to the max. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless, Music Tribe and its officers, directors, employees, agents, Music Tribe may from time to time provide enhancements or improvements to the features/functionality of With the gain down low, we did get some nice cleans from the V5, too. We didn’t find them to be brittle or piercing, but they still managed to cut nicely through a mix.part of the Software that are otherwise owned by Music Tribe shall always remain the exclusive property of The Software is provided to you "As is" and "As available" and with all faults and defects without warranty of

of breach by you (during the term of this Agreement) of any of your obligations under the present Agreement. Indemnification

1. Features and Build Quality

Offering ultimate portability, this is a great choice to practice at low volumes but still retains the real feel and behavior of a high volume amp. Features If any provision of this Agreement is held to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision will be changed and On the control panel we found a very simple layout, not too dissimilar to the Fender Pro Jr. IV. It had gain, tone, volume, and reverb dials, and just one channel.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment