276°
Posted 20 hours ago

DAVIDOFF Cool Water Man Eau de Toilette

£17£34.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

My first girlfriend, Jurassic Park in theaters, and the great cologne wars of Edna Hill Middle School. I always enjoy wearing this lovely, nostalgic, masculine, seductive, perfect spring and summer perfume, masterpiece in this perfume group, highly recommended. not just because cool water still amazing but because of the memories that get alive with this scent. Please read the full reviews and consider your own needs and preferences before making a purchasing decision. Davidoff Cool Water, a beacon of freshness launched in 1988, heralds the scent of sea-kissed shores and sun-soaked memories, a masterpiece woven into the essence of aquatic allure.

As it settles, a heart of synthetic florals comprised of neroli, jasmine and geranium begin to combine somewhat harshly with the mint. The scent of before resurfaces over time, and the sensation of re-encounter with a fresh, virile and not-fruity cologne reappears. There are a lot of notes listed for this one, and I can't say that I have the ability to sniff out each and every one of them, but I initially can pick up the sea water, musk and lavender. I tried the Cool Water Davidoff perfume and was surprised at how refreshing and invigorating the scent is.GIT had this woodsy floral smooth tone that conjured up walking through a dewy tree-lined meadow with a babbling brook running through it.

Things i dislike though, the siliage is not the best it is ok though considering its fragrance oil percentage.Perhaps that's why I never thought of Creed as an original house or I haven't bought any of their scents. As for being generic or overused, I personally haven't noticed CW on anyone during the eight months of being fascinated with fragrances, if originality matters to you. Funnily enough, I like the smell of Cool water over Green Irish Tweed/Tres Nuit, but the performance is trash nowadays so R.

It's recommended to wait a few moments after applying to allow the scent to settle and develop on your skin. Green Irish Tweed was MADE by Pierre Bourdon, who wasn't credited for his work for the sake of maintaining the grand Creed name or whatever. A timeless classic amongst men, the Davidoff Cool Water Man Eau De Toilette offers ocean freshness with its coriander and mint top notes combined with lavender at the heart and finished with amber to the base.I don't know why but I kind of expected a mix of the original ADG (marine feel) and Drakkar Noir (fougere, green, herbal) type of vibe, which it really isn't to my nose. I recommend Versace Pour Homme over this if you are looking for a fresh scent, but fragrances are all subjective.

To my nose it smells kind of like a funky scent that a sweaty guy that just came home from the beach would smell like.CW strongly resembles GIT, but it doesn't have that green note, it's way weaker, but leans more sweeter and remains linear throughout the life of the scent. Probably most well-known for Davidoff Cool Water, the brand is home to a number of fragrances that will quickly become a firm favourite. Cool Water Man was released in 1988 and began to appear in Brazilian lands in the 90’s, as one of those cases of that time, which were only seen in the hands of friends or relatives traveling abroad.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment