276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Play-Doh Kitchen Creations Noodle Makin' Mania

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

INCLUDES 5 PLAY-DOH COLORS - 5 non-toxic Play-Doh colors make this a great activity or gift for kids who love to get creative with modeling clay and play pretend chef with Play-Doh Kitchen Creations. Playdough activities for kids using pasta is like popcorn and raisins (meaning, they go together well) in our house. Playdough activities with pasta encourages kids imagination and creativeness, PLUS it's super beneficial for kids. I LOVE it because: I absolutely love collecting bottle tops both at home and school and have huge amounts of them. I just used them last week and featured them on my blog. On that note, unlike several of the other machines we tested, the Marcato Atlas 150 arrived with a thorough instruction manual included. As trivial as it may seem, having comprehensive instructions can make the difference between perfect pasta or a flop.

Play Dough Machine for Pressing Pasta - Instructables Play Dough Machine for Pressing Pasta - Instructables

I love the imagination: Decorating and making a pasta play dough pizza and creative flowers for their pasta play dough garden. GET CREATIVE AND MAKE IT YOUR OWN - Make it red, make it blue, make it you! Sprinkle as much Play-Doh cheese as you please with the cheese grater and add shapes like silly shrimps and crazy veggies. While it doesn’t come with an attached cutter, the included plastic cutter did a surprisingly efficient job portioning out the pasta both in the spaghetti test and in the tube noodle test. After some experimentation, I found that the bar with the 4 small squares made the best compromise between shape and ease of use. If I tried to press the dough through the very small holes, the pressure created caused the dough to escape from every available orifice on the machine.PRETEND RAVIOLI AND BOWTIES, TOO - A pretend ravioli mold and bowtie stamper complete this toy pasta set to give little chefs even more ways to use their imaginations. The variety of shapes that pasta have allows children to create very different characters and surroundings.

Play-Doh Kitchen Creations Noodle Party Playset for Kids 3

You have to try these! Be careful, I heard this activity (and the noodles) are addictive! 7. Playdough Pasta Matching Game Source: Kids Activities Blog

Simple Playdough&Pasta engineering project for kids that develops their imagination, problem solving and coordination skills. 3. Playdough Pasta Creations using cookie cutters Source: Artful Parent Includes 5 Play-Doh colours:5 non-toxic Play-Doh colors make this a great activity or gift for kids who love to get creative with modeling clay and play pretend chef with Play-Doh Kitchen Creations Make a playdough face with pasta. I think it could turn into a super fun activity where a child could make portraits of family members and friends. I can see a lot of laughter involved. 2. Engineering for Kids : Build with Pasta Everything a Play-Doh pasta chef needs:This Play-Doh food set comes with play kitchen accessories like an authentic-looking cheese grater, bowl, plate, fork, and squishy Play-Doh compound

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment