276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Meliz’s Kitchen: Simple Turkish-Cypriot comfort food and fresh family feasts

£14£28.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Cardamom, fennel, cinnamon, turmeric, cumin, chilli, bay leaves and curry powder are all you need to create any recipe in this book.

Along with amazing meals to make any time of the year, The Witch’s Cookbook features “Witch Tips” that offer additional spells and blessings for your home and hearth. From breakfast to dessert and everything in between, The Witch’s Cookbook is sure to be your cooking companion for every solstice, full moon, and magical day of the year! When it comes to spice Nadiya's family cooking is never complicated and always delicious. Now Nadiya wants to share with you how to use the 8 readily available spices she uses at home daily to cook her most-loved meals. The same spices that her Mum uses and her Nani used before her! What I thought: I made this dish twice in one week, and if that isn’t a testament to how good it is I don’t know what is! The flavours were just insane – I’d have never thought to add garlic yoghurt to pasta, but now I don’t think I could eat pasta without it! The halloumi and mint were so delicious and I don’t want to eat it any other way from now on. To make this even better, I only needed one pot to make this whole dish, so there was hardly any washing up to do afterwards. Yay! I will be making this again next week (and the week after). What I thought:This was such a fun recipe to make! I don’t trust my pastry skills so I used pre-made good quality Yufka (filo) as recommended by Meliz in the ingredients and suppliers section of the book. It was easy to find the big circular sheets of pastry – I got them in Asda! Chopping up all the ingredients for the filling and cutting out the parcels was actually very therapeutic and although I was a bit worried about frying in the hot oil, it was actually fine. You just need a slotted spoon and a plate ready to pile them on when they’re done. You can really taste the parsley in both of these filings so it’s nice and fresh when you bite into the thin and crispy pastry.From beautiful breakfasts, midday lunches and staple recipes you won't live without again, to tips for the perfect saucepan of rice, your favourite middle of the table curries, vegetables, side dishes and sweets, you'll be confident in cooking extraordinary family food, filled to the brim with easy-to-achieve flavour. The Pepperpot Diaries is Andi Oliver's long-awaited first cookbook. Showcasing both traditional and new recipes, cherished ingredients and vibrant flavours from across the Caribbean, let Andi Oliver take you on an exploration of identity and heritage as she shows you how to create simple yet sensational dishes that will bring the unbeatable flavours of Caribbean cooking to your table. Whether you're an air fryer fanatic or brand new to these fabulous time and money-saving kitchen appliances, Bored of Lunch will revolutionise your cooking with the all-new Healthy Air Fryer Cookbook.

With step-by-step guidance and over 75 recipes to help you on your journey, this book will give you everything you need to build a healthier relationship with food. So let's get started: lose weight eating the food you love and give yourself the power to say #itsfine. Meliz's Kitchen is a celebration of the melting-pot of delicious spices and fresh flavours that make a Turkish-Cypriot kitchen. For dipping purposes, I also made the Halloumi, Olive and Herb Loaf. I love to bake but I’m not a bread expert and feel more comfortable with sugar than yeast. Meliz’s instructions were clear and easy to follow and even better – the recipe makes two loaves. I got a bit scared when it came to incorporating the filling and need to be more vigorous next time to ensure even filling distribution throughout the loaf. That said, despite my patchy flavour distribution, this tasted amazing!

Fast food doesn't have to be unhealthy. The Slimming Foodie in Minutes has a choice of over 100 low-calorie recipes, all of which can be prepped or cooked in 30 minutes or less. We asked the same question. After both struggling with our weght and the effects of crash dieting, we knew there had to be a better way to shed the pounds. That's how we developed the #itsfine plan. With a unique approach to portion control and by debunking the many myths around fad diets, it aims to help you free yourself from unhealthy obsessions with dieting and show how you can achieve food freedom whilst sustaining a healthy lifestyle and weight-loss goals. Find inspiration in nine chapters of vibrant, nourishing cooking: Kahvalti (breakfast), Meze & Salata (dishes and salads to share), Ocak & Kizartma (traditional stove-top dishes), Firin (hearty dishes from the oven), Yahni (easy one-pots and slow-cooking), Kebab & Kofte (barbecue dishes and accompaniments), Ekmek & Hamur Isi (breads, doughs, and pastries) and Kek ve Tatlilar (crowd-pleasing sweets). Cut the garlic bulb in half. Drizzle two tablespoons of olive oil in the bottom of a very large, deep roasting tray and add the onions and garlic to the middle of the tray. We want you to say two words to all the misinformation around dieting, and they aren't 'I can't' or 'it's wrong', but instead, with a big smile on your face and with complete confidence, 'it's fine'.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment