276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Giant Dinosaur Toy, Super Colossal Indoraptor, Swallows Mini Figures, 3 Feet Long Authentic Figure, HKY14

£24.995£49.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Based on the Jurassic World fan favorite character, Super Colossal Velociraptor Blue is approximately 18-inches high and over 3 feet long. Blue is pretty distinct with that blue stripe down each side of him, I personally like to name my own dinosaurs, but in this case, hes already got a name that fits. Jurassic World Super Colossal Velociraptor Blue Shopping for Jurassic Park Action Figures? From the tip of his nose to the end of his tail, this Super Colossal Colossal Velociraptor Blue measures over 37 inches long. . Hes about the size of a large infant. Be a part of the Jurassic World adventure with the ultimate dinosaur for intense battle action! At approximately 18-inches high and more than 3 feet long, this Super Colossal Velociraptor Blue figure is based on the Jurassic World fan-favorite character and features realistic skin texture and color including her signature blue stripe. Velociraptor Blue comes battle-ready with articulated arms and legs, extra-wide jaws that can open and close, and the ability to swallow up to 20 mini action figure dinosaurs whole . Watch Out! To release the mini dinosaurs, open the door on the belly. Colors and decorations may vary. For ages 4 and up. Super Colossal Velociraptor Blue can swallow up to 20 mini action figure dinosaurs whole . To release the dinosaurs, open the door on the belly.

Super Colossal Velociraptor Blue can swallow up to 20 mini action figure dinosaurs whole (sold separately). To release the dinosaurs, open the door on the belly. Ive had the SUPER COLOSSAL Indominus Rex for a while now and I just cant get enough of him. I am constantly posing him for pictures on and I really wanted him to have a friend, so I was on a hunt for more Super Colossal Jurassic World dinosaur toys and thats when I found this big Velociraptor, Blue. For ages 4 and up. Includes one Jurassic World Super Colossal Velociraptor Blue dinosaur figure for ages 4 and up.

Jurassic World Big Dinosaurs

Be a part of the Jurassic World adventure with the ultimate dinosaur for intense battle action! At approximately 18-inches high and more than 3 feet long, this Super Colossal Velociraptor Blue figure is based on the Jurassic World fan-favorite character and features realistic skin texture and color including her signature blue stripe. Velociraptor Blue comes battle-ready with articulated arms and legs, extra-wide jaws that can open and close, and the ability to swallow up to 20 mini action figure dinosaurs whole (sold separately). Watch Out! To release the mini dinosaurs, open the door on the belly. Colors and decorations may vary. For ages 4 and up.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment