276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Homefire Twizlers (Wood Wool) Firelighters 300g (2)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I teased Twizzlers Fire last fall when I first heard about them. Then I was further teased when Brian at Candy Addict found them (and loved them!) and I still hadn’t seen hide nor hair of them. The Chocolate Life - more than just a chocolate blog, this is Clay Gordon's chocolate community with forums & a place for you to blog, too. Each of these ropes is just shy of an ounce (.988 ounces), so it’s a satisfying portion and about 100 calories to boot. They’re very soft, sometimes so soft that it’s hard to pull apart the ropes without breaking off pieces.

Collecting Candy - Jason shares his immense collection of candy wrappers and historical perspective to confectionery These Twizzlers are the pull-n-peel variety. They’re a long, 9.5” long twist of 9 pieces of chewy “red licorice” in cinnamon flavor. I said “You probably wouldn’t like the original ones then,” and she goes: “No I did, and you took them, you stole them away from me!”’

And the taste? Well, it’s definitely a spicy cinnamon. It smells like Red Hots and has both a sweet flavor, a bit of a tangy bite and then after chewing for a bit, a low and pleasant cinnamon burn.

Over 271,000 people across the UK signed Jamie’s petition for healthier school meals in 2005 (Picture: J.Tregidgo/WireImage) He explained: ‘It’s funny, I was in the zoo the other day when they opened up again, with my kids, and you know two metres away they go: “That’s Jamie Oliver over there.” They’re fun to twist and roll, even tie in knots or probably do macrame. (I should have photographed the little scarf I made for a Peeps Bunny.)

Technical Data

Jamie admitted ‘you can’t please them all,’ after his attempt to get more meat into the Turkey Twizzlers, which were finally reintroduced last year with a ‘much-improved’ turkey content of 67-70%. As I walk away, she goes to me: “Have you tried those new Turkey Twizzlers?” and I went: “No, I haven’t,” and she goes: “Well, they’re horrible!” These are made with a corn syrup and wheat base, so they’re not suitable for those who cannot have gluten. Related Candies

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment