276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bosch Brush Cutter AFS 23-37 (950 W, cutting diameter blade: 23 cm, cutting diameter line: 37 cm, in carton packaging)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Protective mask goggles in polycarbonate with CE certificate,equipped with anti-fog and anti-scratch panoramic screen. Exactly as described, has dealt with some well established brambles with ease, using the steel cutter, and a long extension cable. i Bouth bosch afs 23 37 i used it 30 minutes super fine and after that the motor works but the blade doesnt spin. Good quality bush cutter whacked through my over grown paddock like nobody's business, my standard strimmer couldn't handle it.

The procedure is very easy: the operator has to unscrew the knob and lift upwards to unfasten the shaft. So far it has worked very well in removing brambles and tree suckers, as well as reducing grass 20cm high down to 1 cm.The Bosch AFS23-37 Brushcutter can easily be switched between extra strong cutting line or spool, whilst the 1. To claim the full warranty a registration form may need to be completed - please check the paperwork enclosed with this product when purchased. Please note that if the failure of the tool is down to miss use by the operator, or is repaired by non-approved agent then this invalidates the warranty. With the cordless AdvancedBrushCut 36V-23-750, clearance of long grass, weeds, nettles, brambles and bushes is a breeze thanks to brushless motor power.

Unlike cordless models, the Bosch AFS 23-37 requires a constant source of electricity to operate, ensuring consistent power throughout the trimming process. Do you want to stay up to date as well as receive information about new products and exciting ideas for DIYers and gardeners? Toolnation is an official Bosch dealer and offers you full warranty in accordance with Bosch conditions.This information does not usually identify you, but it does help companies to learn how their users are interacting with the site. Some products may be delivered straight to your door from one of our suppliers and these products will be labelled within the product description. In fact, you rotate the spindle until this hole lines up with another hole underneath it then you the screwdriver end of the included box spanner into this hole to lock the spindle which should enable you to unscrew the spool head. The only mistake I made was not making sure I had cleared the stones out so consequently the line got cut but its still cutting the weeds down. Among the electric brush cutters with the same and higher power, there are cheaper models such as the AL-KO BC 1200 E with 1200 W.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment