276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Until I Met You: TikTok Made me buy it! The perfect holiday romance by Love Island winner Amber Rose Gill

£4.495£8.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The author herself narrates the audiobook and she CLEARLY has no experience, or talent, in doing so.

I don't know why I didn't think that I was going to love this but from the first sentence, I was hooked. Her friends don’t know that she and Timmy aren’t a couple anymore, so all the couple’s activities have her dreading the whole ordeal. I’ve really enjoyed this experience and it’s satisfied my love for books and English in ways that I didn’t think that I would be able to do when I decided not to do it for a degree. And then these problems would be quickly resolved because those characters couldn’t clearly communicate without Samantha’s help.If this was 2013 (and the book reads like it was written by a teenager in 2013), each outfit would come with a polyvore link. Arriving in Tobago where she will join the bride, groom, and assorted friends for a week of revelry before the wedding weekend, Samantha is feeling out of place with no date—that is, until she meets Roman. I want to wait until this one launches and walk before I can run, because I’ve got a terrible habit of never looking back at my achievements.

Obviously I had respect for authors anyway, but when I’m reading books now I’m like, “Okay, I really respect it because I know how much hard work [has gone into] every aspect of the book. An intriguing tale right from the start, readers will sympathize with Samantha and her plight at suddenly being uncoupled just before a wedding. Overall, I really liked how this came down to be a story of Sam discovering what she wanted out of life, healing herself and her relationships through looking at herself honestly, and being true to your feelings.With the wedding approaching and her time on the island ending, Sam and Roman need to figure out what they each want, and if they will be a lovely memory, or something lasting? Gill isn’t quite the same as her target audience – how many find themselves “linked” to the England football star Jack Grealish in the tabloids? One clue as to which character Amber sees herself as though – it’s not her leading lady Samantha, a travel blogger who Amber describes as having ‘independent boss girl vibes’. I think that’s important to have in romance books [and] not just someone that falls at the guy’s feet straightaway.

To access your ebook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose. Love Island's Amber Gill 'still figuring out' sexuality as she breaks silence on dating Jen Beattie". That being said, the story was easy to follow, and the spanner thrown in the works at the end was the slight twist that was needed (even though it could have been written better and has still left me with some questions). Samantha is off to Tobago for her best friend's wedding after being dumped by her own potentially happily ever after. Amber is also narrating the audiobook herself (“I don’t know why I signed up to do that with my Geordie accent!

Since winning Love Island, Amber Rose Gill has established herself as one the Nation’s favourite TV stars. I thought the opportunity to get to do something like this was absolutely wild – so I took it with both hands!

Participants have also been given sensitivity training about language used to speak about ethnicity and race this year. Roman, the groom's best friend, was probably my favourite character of the lot 😂 He was bold, direct, cheeky and light hearted.

First, the best man leaves without an adequate explanation (at least no one will tell Samantha the reason why he left), then the groom’s family is delayed. a b "ITV2 and ITV Hub launch new mental wellbeing series with Campaign Against Living Miserably (CALM)".

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment