276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Hero (a Marry the Scot novel)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It is where Gordain met James’ younger sister, Ella, and helped her escape from the clutches of her evil uncle Richard. I’d held on to it as a grieving child, bested it as a rebellious fourteen-year-old, and played the heck out of it as a young woman. Pffff I loved everything in it, the struggle between Gordain and Ella, the difficulties they are challenged with . I’m sure I’m in the heavy minority when it comes to this book, especially because it’s in the middle damn series but I’m going to give the review anyways. Up, we soared, skirting the craggy edges of the national park, dizzying in the rate the aircraft moved.

I probably did a disservice to the series by starting with this one but I can’t say that I regret the decision. Whether they are a huge Highlander, a touch starved earl, or a brooding pilot, they will adore their loved one until the end of time. What I loved about this book was that it didn't follow the typical tropes like you might think: the two characters got married for love, and admitted their feelings (and love) for each other before getting married. But there is a spark between them from the very beginning and slowly they allow themselves to acknowledge there is much more beneath the surface. She has a wisdom and grit about her that it never really feels like you are reading a 17/18-year-old heroine.With practiced motions, he grasped my waist and pulled me close, his gaze taking in the space and the pair of open doors leading to the hall. sometimes you just need a nice couple hundred pager of someone getting absolutely railed by a gorgeous gorgeous man. Jolie Vines is quickly becoming one of my favorite authors because she creates heroes whose angst comes from within, but it doesn’t keep them from loving the heroine of the story.

Ella has finally broken out of her gilded cage, but with her limited life experience, she doesn’t trust her instincts. I couldn’t remember the image I used to have for this guy, but it was nothing like the man holding me. With every new book I read in this series I find myself falling more and more in love with these Highlanders, but also with Jolie Vines writing.

At last, I get to take a Fitzroy up in the air,” he said, his voice clear as day through the headphones. I really enjoyed this book and although the haven’t read the previous books in the series, I had no trouble; reading this one as a stand alone.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment