276°
Posted 20 hours ago

HYDRO FLASK - Water Bottle 946 ml (32 oz) - Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle Flask with Leak Proof Flex Cap with Strap - BPA-Free - Wide Mouth - White

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Almost everything in the brand's lineup comes in an array of appealing colorways and features both a thoughtful and ergonomic design. These are, arguably, the two most important things that set Hydro Flask apart from its competition. The company also offers a lifetime warranty on most of its products. My positive experience with the True Pint at work motivated me to buy something I could use when I was out of the office. I decided on the 40-ounce Wide-Mouth because of its large size and easy-to-carry handle. Out of the handful of thermoses and water bottles I own, this is now the only bottle I want to bring with me to the gym or when I know I'll be out and about in warm weather. I have the older version of this insulated food, previously called the Food Flask, but when I bring soup to work, this insulated jar is always up for the job, for three reasons. First, the cap tightens securely, so I never worry about finding a hot mess in my bag. Second, the vacuum insulation is effective at keeping the liquid hot for hours — nearly as hot as when it left the stovetop, no joke — even if I'm having a late lunch. Chevron icon It indicates an expandable section or menu, or sometimes previous / next navigation options. Chevron icon It indicates an expandable section or menu, or sometimes previous / next navigation options.

Water Bottle Stickers for Sale | Redbubble

Chevron icon It indicates an expandable section or menu, or sometimes previous / next navigation options. I had always heard how great Hydro Flask's water bottles were, and I never paid much attention because I already have about half a dozen water bottles. Hydro Flask recently sent over its 24-ounce wide-mouth bottle, so I finally got to try one out, and it's great. It's easy to think the products you see posted everywhere are overrated — but we're here to tell you Hydro Flask lives up to the hype. Vacuum-insulted, cold-retaining water bottles are a dime a dozen but Hydro Flask was one of the first companies to introduce the tech, and it's still one of the brands doing it best. I gave my niece one of these fancy sippy cups when she was 2 and it proved to be so invaluable that she still carries this around everywhere three years later. (For the record, Hydro Flask doesn't recommend these for kids under 3 years old.)

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment