276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Swinging Tales: A Collection Of Short Stories Of Swingers Having Fun

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

In this second segment we talk about how you can disclose your status in the swingers lifestyle and how you could be better at receiving that information. Let's break the stigma and taboo together. For the first time on the cruise, I was starting to feel worn out – in the most satisfying way, of course. This event and full swingers island takeover is the first of it's kind, we join in for the inaugural trip and we're in love with the vide and creation of this event. Yes, there was definately swingers wife swapping happening! Women who are completely off limits. Women who should want nothing to do with them — but are so attracted to them that she forgets her vows and gives into temptation. I’m watching a Silicon Valley CEO being led around the room on a leash. His wife is in the next room, where a jewellery designer is getting comfortable with three men who definitely aren’t her husband. I’m part of the LA swinging community and at these parties, anything goes. For a few hours everyone can forget the stresses of juggling normal life and live judgement free. There are couples who’ve come together and some who’ve come alone (though always with their partner’s approval). That was the appeal for me - the ability to explore your sexuality whilst also maintaining an open, trusting relationship.

Popular depictions of swingers are usually sensational or retro, but the crowd at the party seemed like normal, nice people who were no different from me, which was encouraging. I instantly noticed how respectful everyone was. Before engaging with another person, it was customary to ask, “Can I touch you?” The couples were very frank about the advantages of “the lifestyle,” as it’s called. One said that listening to each other’s hook-up stories was their ultimate turn on. Another couple, when asked about the virtues of being open, said that it prevents them from getting lazy or taking each other for granted—the slight competition keeps them engaged and motivates them to win each other’s affection every day.She was a good girl. She didn’t want to cheat on her husband and that’s what drew me to her. She kept turning me down, even though I could tell she was tempted. Then, one day, she let me rest a hand on her leg. Then inch it up higher. And higher. And pretty soon she was coming with only my fingertips.” — Tyler, 27

We talk about everything from pre and post swingers play vaginal health, maintaining a healthy vagina, pH balance and more.The next day, he texted me and asked if I was still interested in meeting up. I responded with an enthusiastic "Hell yeah!" Four days later, I went on a date with him and had some of the best sex, weed, food, and conversation of my life. Myrina shares her recent adventures when she traveled without Tristan for a week. Attending a conference where she regularly meets one of her playmates, Myrina knew she would have at least a few beautiful evenings with one of her lovers. She could never have anticipated, or even come close to arranging, how she actually spent her week when she is also able to connect with a previous playmate who lives in the area, and is finally able to make a connection that had eluded her for a few years, which leaves her speechless, breathless and wanting more. The Sexy Lifestyle with Carol and David Friday at 3 PM Pacific Time on VoiceAmerica Variety Channel Eric and I have one particular couple we both love to spend time with. Most of the time one of you likes someone in a couple more than the other, or your partner is keen and you’re not so much. When the chemistry is good between the four of you, your senses simply explode. A cacophony of hands touching you, mouths all over your body. The sensory overload is awesome.

I met a married woman while we were both walking our dogs. She pretended to invite me over so our dogs could play, but it was really so we could.” — Will, 20 We takeover the Penthouse Playrooms Swingers Club for our RED Hot Party in February 2023 co-hosted with the bed hoppers podcast. Karen has changed a lot over the last few years, she is a big time executive at her job, and makes a boat load of money. I am not sure how I even got her to date me let alone marry me. She works out almost everyday, which gives her a killer body, she still has big ** too, Go figure! Christine willingly lets her voyeuristic husband Peter watch her having sex with strangers. He views the steamy action through a one-way mirror and masturbates. The couple greatly enjoy playing out this kinky surrogate ritual, which they've come to crave like a powerful drug. And Christine simply loves to give Peter something really worth watching. She always puts on as good a show as possible for him. But you never know for sure how it'll go with one-night stands. After all, it takes two to tango, as they say. Sometimes it takes more than two ...In fact, plenty of our fellow cruisers don’t even identify as swingers or non-monogamous. They just appreciate the opportunity to take a luxury vacation with non-judgmental, sex-positive people who hold space for them. There was also a certain lingo that everyone there seemed familiar with. At one point, a group was discussing how they deal with “N.R.E.,” which someone eventually explained to me stands for “new relationship energy.” “N.R.E. is inevitable,” one woman said. “When your partner is having N.R.E. with a new hook-up, it can make you feel uncomfortable or jealous, but you have to remind yourself that it’s normal, and that it will eventually fade.” The unashamed, straightforward nature of it all was strangely charming. I hooked up with a teacher at my daughter’s elementary school more than once. It didn’t happen on school property, but she did use a ruler against my ass when we role played.” — Stephen, 37 I couldn't believe the same argument went for three years. One fine day I shouted at him and asked 'What is that he wanted from me in his life?'

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment