276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Atlas: The Story of Pa Salt: The epic conclusion to the Seven Sisters series

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

As he grows into a young man, falling in love and taking classes at the prestigious Conservatoire de Paris, he can almost forget the terrors of his past, or the promise he has vowed to keep. But across Europe an evil is rising, and no-one’s safety is certain. In his heart, he knows the time will come where he must flee once more. No spoilers here! We do know that Pa Salt is the elusive and adored adoptive father of the seven sisters. The series has gradually revealed tantalising clues to seven sisters' heritage and origins, culminating in this eighth and final book. To get to the bottom of who Pa Salt really is, you'll have to read Atlas: The Story of Pa Salt. We promise that all will be revealed and you won't be disappointed. What is Atlas: The Story of Pa Salt about? Firstly I would like to say thank you and congratulations to Harry Whittaker for completing his mothers final instalment of The Seven Sisters. I am sure she would be incredibly proud.

Svetimų žmonių gerumas - tam tikrais momentais jau tapo juokingas. Kur tik eini, ten visi lenkiasi ir mėto galimybes, darbus, namus, raktus nuo pastatų, pinigų. Kitur siūlo opalo kasyklų akcijų, vien dėl to kad tu neliūdėtum. Viskas krenta be didelių problemų. Žvaigdžių pagalba? Es cierto que a veces da la sensación de que se dan demasiadas casualidades, que las cosas ocurren muy oportunamente en determinados momentos y que algunas pueden estar cogidas con pinzas, pero la verdad es que me ha dado lo mismo. He disfrutado muchísimo a lo largo de una década con estas novelas y me encanta ser parte de ese gran número de lectoras y lectores que han viajado literariamente por todo el mundo detrás del origen de todas estas hermanas y su padre adoptivo. And the one time we hear Bo speak more than a few short words, it is about the Northern Lights, while on a voyage to see the Seven Sisters waterfall: stata una grandissima emozione anche ritrovare tanti personaggi fondamentali nelle vicende delle sorelle, le loro antenate e tutti coloro che gravitavano intorno a quelle donne straordinarie.The biggest question was: who is Pa Salt and how did he adopt such very different girls from all over the world. Through the pain and the joy of the journey, I have learnt the most important lesson life can offer, and I am glad of it. The moment is all we have.’ I’ve been trying to collect my thoughts on this one. For those that are not familiar, author Lucinda Riley sadly passed away in 2021 prior to completing this book which is the final installment of the Seven Sisters series. She had been approached many years before by a production company wanting the film rights to The Seven Sisters and they wanted to know how the story would end, so she had assembled her thoughts into a document and shared them with her son, Harry Whittaker, to complete the book in the event she was unable to.

Looking forward to rereading the entire series again and enjoying all of the things I know now to look out for. Ignoring the Pearl Sister, these people all fit in very well together - the timing all works out, and they show the development of Pa Salt as a person. In every instance he is caring and kind, particularly towards orphans and those who are disadvantaged. It also fits into the narrative in most cases for why he might have adopted each daughter, having met and respected their great/great-great grandmothers. the Aegean. The seven sisters are gathered together for the first time, on board the Titan, to say a final goodbye to the enigmatic father they loved so dearly.Everything will be revealed hails the cover of Atlas: The Story of Pa Salt. Penned by Harry Whittaker following the sad passing of his mother Lucinda Riley, the masterful storyteller behind the spellbinding Seven Sisters series. This eighth issue in the highly embraced series comes to an end in rather spectacular circumstances. Crossing decades, centuries, lands and seas afar, Atlas: The Story of Pa Salt is an unmissable read, especially those who have followed the series religiously. I think it would be perfect if you could read these books one after the other in succession. I didn't have the time for that, I have too many other books for that. But I did appreciate that the authors give enough information along the way to jog your memory. Me ha encantado la manera de ir conectando la vida de Pa Salt con las personas que acabarán siendo la familia de cada una de sus hijas adoptivas. Es un viaje vital muy largo pero interesantísimo que te atrapa de la primera páginas y que deja resueltas todas las incógnitas que a lo largo de los siete libros previos fueron surgiendo. Quién era Pa Salt, de dónde procedía él y su gran fortuna, cómo llegaron a trabajar para él todo ese elenco de personajes secundarios que tan fieles e importantes fueron para él y sus hijas, quién es ese enemigo que aparece desde la primera novela (Kreeg Eszu) y qué podía tener en contra de Pa Salt. En fin... que todo, absolutamente todo tiene respuesta en este libro. The final novel in the Seven Sisters series is now out now! The book was published on the 11 May 2023. What are the other books in the Seven Sisters series?

In November 1936 we meet a boy called Bo, who is studying at the Leipzig Royal Conservatory for Music with his girlfriend Elle, and his friends Pip and Karine. Bo is a quiet and well-mannered musician. We know very little about him except that he is called Bo after the cello bow he takes with him everywhere. If he is Pa Salt and the same French orphan, that makes him 16, which is young, but not completely unheard of for students and the Conservatory at the time. The hints pointing towards him being Pa Salt include: Pa Salt [steps out from his study]: “Oh, I thought you would ever ask! And since you’ve finally thought to ask, would you also like to know what I did before I got you, what I do now, how I made all my money, who the love of my life was, who my friends, colleagues, and enemies are, and how I’d planned to tell you all of these things if you didn’t ask?” During those four years, Lucinda penned 5 novels, and this week, The Missing Sister is Number 1 in book charts across the world. Oh dear why did I do this? I began this series many years ago and have invested countless hours reading the eight large tomes that comprise the Seven Sisters. I actually enjoyed the first two or three as interesting, easy reads - pure entertainment. However, for me, the series deteriorated as it progressed so that the last two books were absolutely frustrating, full of overblown stereotypes, plot holes, and some poor writing. All of that said I still held some affection for the basic premise, the original idea that obviously underpinned these novels. If nothing else, the seventh book has set some very high expectations in terms of answers that readers will be expecting in the next book. In fact, I’d go as far as saying that the eighth book will make or break the whole series. If it can’t answer key questions, it takes so much away from the intrigue and suspense created earlier in the series. Or worse still, Lucinda realises that she’s left so many questions to answer that her only solution is to go down the Lost path:

maggio 2023

Al final se han resuelto todas las incógnitas y se han desvelado los secretos que llevábamos intentando descubrir desde el primer libro, desde que conocimos a Maia y a esta familia tan especial. Initially, I was thinking that James McDowell may be Pa Salt. I suspect he is in the story for a reason - no other character present for such a short time gets as thorough introduction as him for no reason. He doesn't match Pa Salt's description, but could he be relevant to the story for another reason? We last see Bo and Elle on 8 April 1940, where they are discussing leaving Bergen with a fisherman who is headed to Scotland.

Readers of The Seven Sisters series will know that Lucinda has supported Mary's Meals for many years through www.thesevensistersshop.com, and the money raised so far has sponsored the Assembly of God Mission School in Liberia, ensuring that its 500 children are fed each day. y lo peor, fue saber que no sería Lucinda quien lo terminaría, ya que ella murió hace casi dos años ya. Sin embargo dejó todo encarrilado para que fuera su hijo quien pusiera punto final al esta estupenda serie y no puedo más que felicitar a Harry Whitaker, porque creo que su madre estaría super orgullosa de lo bien que lo ha hecho. Qué ganas tenía de leer esta novela ¡por Dios! Que conste que iba con algo de recelo por varios motivos:Following Lucinda’s death in 2021, Atlas: The Story of Pa Salt is a work of collaboration with her son Harry Whittaker. As he grows into a young man, falling in love and taking classes at the prestigious Conservatoire de Paris, he can almost forget the terrors of his past, or the promise he has vowed to keep. But across Europe an evil is rising, and no-one’s safety is certain. In his heart, he knows the time will come when he must flee once more. A boy is found, moments from death, and taken in by a kindly family. Gentle, precocious, talented, he flourishes in his new home, and the family show him a life he hadn’t dreamed possible. But he refuses to speak a word about who he really is.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment