276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Gaiam Jillian Michaels Body Revolution

£19.5£39Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

By the way, you only one pair of dumbbells for this workout. Related Workouts: 4. Jillian Michaels killer buns and thighs

I hated how I felt, but not how I looked. I was always tired and didn’t have the energy to care for my kids or look after the house. Workout #11: 36 minutes; 3 minute warm up, 30 minute training time and 3 minute cool down. I have a confession to make. Until this workout, I have not modified any of the Body Revolution workouts to make them easier. In fact, until Phase 3, I used all of the advanced modifications. In the first two weeks of Phase 3, I’ll admit that I sometimes didn’t modify to make every move more advanced (most are sufficiently advanced as first presented!)–but I never modified to make a move easier… until Workout #11. In this workout, I modified one move–in Circuit #4, the 3 part push ups. I’ve done every single push up in Body Revolution on my toes until Workout #11, but I had to go to my knees for the 3 part push ups. That is a long drawn out way of saying this workout is HARD. There are a lot of push up variations in this workout–and I am on my toes for all of them except the nasty 3 part pushups. Other than that, you immediately use the band in the warm up–the first warm up move you punch up with the band. I used Level One since it was the first move in the warm up. There are some advanced moves are in the warm up, too–one legged squat thrusts (she calls them one-legged mountain climbers, but since they are done with leg they resemble a squat thrust more than a mountain climber)!

If you are an absolute beginner, you can follow Anita, the girl that does the basic moves, or if you feel you’ve got more, you can follow Natalie, who does the advanced exercises. This is a workout. If you're not sweating when you're done, I suspect you're doing it wrong. If you can raise your arms above your head easily, you are either a bigger person than me or you're doing it wrong. During one workout she makes a comment about are you a pansy... honestly, I really want to tell her yes, yes I am. Pondělí a čtvrtek – Workout 9 Úterý a pátek – Workout 10 Středa a sobota – Cardio 3 Jedenáctý až třináctý týden

I will say it again, in case you missed it. Body Revolution is the best out of all of the Jillian Michaels workouts. I have tried! Circuit #2: pendulum lunges with reverse bicep curls (12#), pelvic thrusts in bridge with one leg in the air and cable wrapped around foot, pendulum lunges/reverse bicep curls other leg, pelvic thrusts in bridge other leg in air. Cardio: jump rope with light weights (3#). Repeat Strength moves. You do that for two weeks then move on to workouts 3 & 4 for two weeks and so on until you get to the 11 & 12. The cardio workout is repeated throughout the whole month so there are 3 cardio workouts in total. I changed the cardio up with running, cycling, swimming and whatever other cardio I could think of to get me out of the house and also because some of the cardio stuff requires a little more room - it's hard to do effective suicide runs in a small room!One day, I decided I needed to stop living in the future, of what I would be or look like if and when I lost the weight. (You may relate to that part) Workouts are only 30 minutes long so it’s ideal for those who are busy and have no plenty of time to go to the gym or do other time-consuming routines. I suppose I am not the best example of what this program can do for a person. I don’t do programs with the sole object of losing weight or getting in shape. I’m not over weight (though as I have mentioned before, I’d like to drop a few pounds) and I have exercised daily for more than a decade–so I am already in shape. I do programs to try something new, mix things up, challenge myself and increase my fitness level. Working out is fun to me and a hobby–so that’s why I hoard (and actually do) these programs. Sari. Jillian doesn’t say Sari’s name until workout eight, which is, frankly, insane. I spent so much time waiting for Jillian to say Sari’s name that I forgot to develop any sort of working theories about her. Sari has a good spray tan. MODIFIERS: If you just can't do something, investigate how to modify it (either online or through other workout DVDs). Push yourself. Keep trying the real way periodically until you can do it. (I had to do my jumprope on a mini trampoline at first to kill impact, but it got me there!)

Your body will start mobilizing the fat. Your body’s metabolism will improve, and you will start to feel more energetic. You will love your new lifestyle and will look forward to Week 3. Week 3I should also mention that there’s also a fourth video which a 14-minute one on one tutorial where Jillian explains the moves and correct form in detail. Each Phase is summerized before the individual workouts in the phase are reviewed. A summary of the entire program is at the very end of this review. I substituted some treadmill HIIT workouts at times for the cardio DVDs. You can substitute with walking fast, jogging on a treadmill, cycling, or any number of other options.

day, 3 phase weight loss program for only 30 minutes a day that provides you the knowledge, support, and power to transform your body I very much enjoyed the first few weeks, though I needed to up the weights quite a bit. Good For BeginnersRipped in 30 was released after the famous 30 Day Shred, and unlike the former, which only has three levels, Ripped in 30 has 4 and promises to get you ripped in just 4 weeks! Circuit #4: half-moon pose using a hand weight to stabilize–to make advanced don’t use hand weight, use fingers on ground to stabilize, in deep lunge do single arm row fast and explosive (#12), half-moon other side, lunge/single arm row other side. Cardio: windmills with hand weights (#3). Repeat strength moves. Circuit #3: squats with cable (I used Level 3) held at shoulder level, tricep extensions with cable (I used Level 2), push up with one leg in the air then switch legs and do more push ups (or maybe you change legs the second time through the circuit? I was confused–I just changed halfway through each time), boat pose. Cardio: star jumps. Repeat strength moves. This may not seem like much, depending on how much weight you want to lose, but what you must know is that you will be losing a lot of fat, and gaining muscle at the same time. Beginner Shred—as beginner workouts, this DVD conquers the world; it can take you from *nothing*, even injury, right up to any JM workout

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment