276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Fisher-Price 4-in-1 Ultimate Learning Bot, electronic activity toy with lights, music and educational content for infants and kids 6 months and up, HBB04

£9.285£18.57Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

We act as a credit broker not a lender, offering credit products provided exclusively by Klarna Bank AB UK branch (BR020956), a branch of Klarna AB (556737-0431) which is authorised and regulated by the Swedish Financial Services Authority. Press any button on the motorised bot to send it zooming forward with music and lights, encouraging baby to crawl and chase! I think it represents reasonable value for money, as it is designed to last longer than more traditional toys it would be better value than some. Lord Ras may be defeated by NINJAGO Kai on his all-terrain motorcycle equipped with golden rammers as.

You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. The robot is very beneficial to my daughters development stage as she has recently become interested in colours and shapes and the robot helps develop on these by playing games. The many different learning opportunities as well as the fact that it moves very well make it so worth it.

The three learning stages of Smart Stages feature sounds for children of all ages, from infants to preschoolers.

Little Angels Prams act only as a go-between, your warranty is with the brand who manufactures your pushchair. The instructions that came with the toy were informative, but the best part was playing with the toy and exploring the functions ourselves! This amount includes seller specified domestic postage charges as well as applicable international postage, dispatch, and other fees. Offering 120+ songs, sounds, phrases, lights, and other activities, this bot is the best learning buddy for preschoolers.Once your baby starts speaking, show them how to build this bot into a mega bot and practise their alphabet with it. Includes 120+ songs, sounds, tunes and phrases about numbers and counting, the alphabet, shapes, colours and more! AHSOKA TANO: Ahsoka Tano was a female Togruta who served as Anakin Skywalker's Padawan apprentice and a Clone Wars hero. Robert Dyas Holdings Limited T/A Robert Dyas is an appointed representative of Product Partnerships Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 626349). I like the fact it has different settings and can be departed into components as it kept my girl engaged for much longer than most toys.

Yes I would - it is a firm favourite to any of my friends children who visit my house already, meaning it is on several others Christmas lists this year. we have absolutely loved playing width this toy my toddler is finding it amazing and keeps laughing every-time she sees it. This toy encourages my sons development, and his crawling especially has become far quicker and more stable since playing with this toy. The information provided here is as complete and accurate as possible; however, product names, colours and/or materials are subject to change without notice. She love the purple part because is easy to hold and love it when is on the floor and she make it move.We did have some difficulty putting the robot back together I think a 6 month old would struggle with the size and weight of the robot but as I previously said the lights sound and movements are so clear bright and precise. Boys' and girls' toy vehicle: With two distinct construction possibilities, the LEGO DREAMZzz Mateo's Off-Road automobile toy lets kids let their imaginations run wild. If you choose to use our payment plan service, your items will be dispatched once the plan is paid in full. Additional Product Images Please note that assorted products may vary in waves, series and characters from the illustration. Lots of hands-on activities for sitting babies, including press-down antenna, twist and flip ears, and bat-at wobbly base with swirling rattle beads!

Each bot has its own fun for little ones to discover, from spinning eyes to batandwobble play to exciting crawlandchase play. He also really enjoyed working on his fine motor skills with the different wheels on the side of the robot head, turning them round over and over. She has recently learnt to crawl and she would crawl over to it more each day and start pressing the buttons waiting for it to light up.

Larger items, primarily outdoor or ride-on products are shipped directly from Hamleys partners and may take longer to arrive.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment