276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Panties For Women Sexy Breathable Small Fresh Cotton Trackless Girls' New Comfortable Women's Underwear Women Boyshort Panties

£1.495£2.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I th-thought you w-were gonna be l-late,”, I stammered! “Practice was called off,” she said with a smirk, “and now it’s time for you to honour your part of the deal. I’m going to spank you, just like momma.”“Please, no!” I begged. “I’ll do anything else you want but please don’t spank me!”

Japanese people – men, women, kids, grandmas and grandpas – we love panties. And we don’t think it’s weird to see them at all. In fact, I think panties are one of our kawaii icons. I mean, we even have a super popular gacha series based on panties for your drink bottles. She practically melted the material of those panties with that strap, with me screaming and carrying on. “I only have one girl in this house!” Mom was yelling. Meanwhile, I had gotten to the point where the spanking no longer hurt and weirdly started to feel good. I was getting quite excited by all this and it was probably on that day that I became a devout ‘spankophile’.

Comments

I still loving dressing up. No, my sister never got a chance to spank me again. Yes, I got caught again – but not by mum. But I still love giving and receiving spanks. My lovely bride of 35 years is also into ‘love spanking’ and we sometimes play out mum and child, with both of us taking different roles at different times – but I’m always the female! At that, Mrs Smyth piped up: “How do you explain the fact that you were all excited, then?”“Shut up, you old biddy,” I thought but didn’t say. “Yes, how do you explain that, little girl?” my mum asked. Panties are everywhere in Japan – anime, video games, toys, movies, magazines and even news programs. We talk about panties pretty casually, and that’s the way we like it! My good fortune ran out that day – mum had forgotten her purse and just as I got to the bottom of the landing, the front door opened and in she walked with my sister. It’s hard to say which of us was the more surprised!

Emily Ratajkowski, Bar Refaeli, Rihanna, Rebecca Romijn,Claudia Schiffer, Stephanie Seymour, Irina Shayk, Brooke Shields,And we can’t talk about panties without mentioning wedgies! In Japan we call it PK, which is short for pantsu kuikondeiru. When I was in junior and senior high school we girls laughed about it all the time. We’ll tell each other, “ Ima meccha PK!” (I’m having a super wedgie right now!)

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment