276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Nexcam Solar Powered Wildlife Camera WiFi 46MP 4K Bluetooth Trail Game Camera with 120°PIR Scouting Camera with Night Vision for Wildlife Monitoring

£129.995£259.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

With a new 120-degree wide CMOS sensor, a 65ft detection range, and a super-fast 0.2 second trigger speed, you can be sure you won’t miss any of the action. The PIR sensors are extremely good on this camera.

There’s a little DIY involved in getting the box and cabling installed, but the camera itself is essentially plug-and-play and, once you’re hooked up, you will have access to your own live bird box video feed. Setting up the camera was a breeze, thanks to the 2.4-inch colour display and included 32GB SD card. Multiple shooting modes, such as the fast 0.2s trigger speed and multi-shot mode, allowed me to catch every breathtaking moment with ease. Its IP66 rating provides protection from rain and dust, making it durable and reliable for outdoor use. If you configure the camera to only take photos and it takes them at a rate of 70 images a day, 8 AA batteries should last you a year. I recently had the opportunity to test the CEYOMUR WiFi Bluetooth Wildlife Camera and was genuinely impressed with its performance. The built-in WiFi and Bluetooth connectivity made it convenient to control the camera settings and view images and videos on my phone, without having to physically access the camera. The image and video quality of this trail camera is superb, capturing 30MP images and 1296P videos, showing a clear and beautiful view of the wildlife around my garden. Its 0.2s trigger speed ensures that I never miss any exciting moments, while the 120° detection range covers a large area.Recovery time: Also important is a camera’s recovery time. This is how long the camera takes to process an image before it’s ready to take another shot. A shorter recovery time allows the camera to fire off more shots over a shorter period, increasing the likelihood of capturing a keeper. I highly recommend the MAXDONE 2.7K Wildlife Camera for those seeking high-quality images and videos of wildlife in their natural habitats, day or night. Even the night video footage captured from a few metres away is surprisingly smooth and clear, and when compared to models from only a few years ago it is, pardon the pun, like night and day. On top of that, the trigger speed of the A3S is as fast as they come at O.1 seconds, and the camera is capable of snapping 5 continuous images at a time. With a 24MP camera taking the photos, those images are very crisp and clear, both in the day and at night, and the 1080P video running at 30fps is equally impressive. Trail cameras work by using motion sensors to detect movement, triggering it to capture high-definition (HD) images or videos. Once captured, the footage is saved onto a secure digital (SD) card, making it easy to transfer and view the content on other devices.

This trail camera is tough! It can cope with harsh environments such as hot, cold or wet climates. Perfect for the British weather! We have to say that this is one of the best models for a low budget. The Crenova trail camera is powered by 8x AA mAh batteries and lasts a surprisingly long time on them. It can also be used with an external 6V power supply, although this is not included in the price. You see, this camera costs roughly a third of the price of the Usogood model we just reviewed above, and that’s quite a saving. So, if your intent is just to put up a camera in the garden to try to capture photos and videos of hedgehogs, foxes, etc. to show the kids, what you should be asking yourself is- do I really need to spend 150 quid? Or will something like this camera suffice? Wildlife cameras are an essential tool for nature enthusiasts, allowing us to capture stunning images and videos of animals in their natural habitats without disturbing them. The UK’s diverse landscapes, from dense woodlands to serene wetlands, provide an incredible opportunity for capturing remarkable wildlife shots. The wildlife camera market is full of choices, each designed to cater to various needs, such as durability, image quality, and user-friendliness.I recently had the pleasure of using the CEYOMUR Wildlife Camera and was highly impressed with its performance. The 20MP pictures and 1080P video quality exceeded my expectations, capturing detailed and colourful images of the local wildlife. The adjustable lens angle made positioning and fine-tuning the camera effortless.

On top of that it can capture videos at 1296P quality, which look amazing once you’ve transferred them to your computer from the SD card for proper viewing. Able to support up to 512GB storage cards, you should be able to shoot a ton of footage before dealing with storage problems. I get excited when I see a company take the time to make a device user-friendly. It denotes pride in workmanship, attention to detail and a fully-integrated design team that’s invested both professionally and personally in delivering the best possible product to market. This product is the latest upgrade of an already popular camera, and offers its customers some excellent features for a very reasonable price. It is pointless investing in a garden camera with poor resolution. Spend a bit more to get one with good resolution for quality images. Ideally, you want 1080p or higher. This will deliver crisp clear images. Memory Video quality is usually shown in resolution, for example 1080P or 4K, and you might also see things like HD in the product descriptions. All of these are good signs that the video quality will be good, and the higher the resolution, the sharper the image.

Call for Price

Just like regular cameras, trail cameras with higher megapixel counts will produce images of greater quality and detail. But other specs you want to look out for include the focal length of the lens, as this dictates the field of view. The wider the angle, the more of a scene you'll capture, but this will mean an animal will have to get closer to make for a usable picture. I must confess at this point that this is not a wireless camera. I went ahead and included it anyway because it’s my personal favourite. If I was buying a garden camera, this is the one I’d get. In fact, I’d buy 2 of them. If you want to capture the action, you will need effective motion sensors and a fast trigger speed. Some are adjustable according to your requirements and environment. Connectivity

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment