276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Soft Gardin Ronaldo No #7 Nassr Riyadh Al Home Football Soccer Jersey/Shorts Socks Gift Set Youth Sizes

£16.995£33.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

In my life, I’ve seen that great players like Cristiano are the simplest to manage, because there’s nothing I can teach him,” Garcia told reporters.”Like he said, we are here to win, nothing else. I want him to enjoy playing with Al Nassr and winning with Al Nassr, just that.”

The 37-year-old left United in November by mutual consent after a series of explosive TV interviews in which he claimed he “felt betrayed” by the club he rejoined from Juventus in 2021. “I love Manchester United and I love the fans, that will never change, [but] it feels like the right time for me to seek a new challenge,” Ronaldo said after leaving Old Trafford. Ronaldo T-Shirt,Cristiano Shirt,Ronaldo 7 Shirt,Cristiano Ronaldo Tee,SIUUU T-Shirt Boys,Soccer Shirt,Gift for Ronaldo Fan,Soccer Fan ShirtMessi is now set to overtake his records for most goals in Europes top 5 leagues. Most goals in the Champions League. Most assists in the Champions League. Keep reading list of 3 items list 1 of 3 Can Ronaldo rediscover his purpose as super-sub? list 2 of 3 Portugal’s Ronaldo says his World Cup dream has ‘ended’ list 3 of 3 Photos: Ronaldo makes history as Portugal beat Ghana 3-2 end of list

The club has come under fire after Amnesty International UK were highly critical of the country’s human rights record.As nobody knows, I can say now I had many opportunities in Europe, many clubs in Brazil, Australia, the US, even in Portugal, many clubs tried to sign me," Ronaldo told reporters at his first media conference. Ronaldo was greeted by thousands of fans at Al Nassr's Mrsool Park stadium on Tuesday Cristiano Ronaldo Led Sign, Ronaldo Wall Decor, CR7 Wall Art, Kids Room Decor, Football Led Sign, Ronaldo Fan Barcelona Home Shorts and Jersey Soccer Kit,#9 levan Jersey Shorts Set,Barcelona Jersey,Youth Ronaldo Jersey,Jersey for Kids and Adults Signed Cristiano Ronaldo, Portuguese soccer player, Soccer, Team Shirt, Signed shirt, Famous Soccer Player, Unisex Jersey Short Sleeve Tee Portugal Home Football Jersey, No. 7 Ronaldo Jersey,Jersey and Shorts Sets for Kids and Adults-soccer

Saudi League Soccer Jersey,Riyadh Victory Home Football Jersey,#7 Ronaldo Jersey,Jersey for Children and Adults,Custom Soccer Shirt Newcastle United will adopt another ‘Saudi-style’ away kit next season as the club’s owners aim to be the Middle East’s most popular team. That's why you just did an interview with Piers Morgan saying you wanted to play at the highest level and play in the Champions League until you were 40.In Europe my work is done… I had many offers in Europe, many in Brazil, Australia, the US, even in Portugal,” he added. “Many clubs tried to sign me but I gave my word to this club.” Madeira, where Ronaldo comes from is a poor island, with many of its natives subsistence living in th ehills and the rest as servants to European holidaymakers. They've trashed the environment with plastic waste in rivers and overrun a beautiful and fertile island with invasive species - eucalyptus, cactus, mimosa. What's sad though, is that he's now pretending he always wanted to go there. When in reality, he's said repeatedly he wanted to play at the top level until he was 40. He's slated Xavi for joining a club in Qatar. CANVA invite template, Soccer Football Birthday Invitation, kids invitation, Digital Invite, Birthday Template Printable, Ronaldo, football

Al Nassr - nine-time Saudi Pro League champions - described the signing as "history in the making". Ronaldo recently returned from playing for Portugal at the World Cup in Qatar, where he made history by becoming the first man to score at five different Fifa World Cups with his strike in his side's opening win against Ghana. Ronaldo's previous transfers My goal, my objective for Cristiano is to make him happy. I want him to enjoy playing with Al Nassr and winning with Al Nassr." The club said it would "inspire our league, nation and future generations, boys and girls to be the best version of themselves".

Ronaldo, who scored 145 goals in 346 appearances for United, left Juventus to rejoin the Old Trafford club in August 2021 - 11 years after he departed to join Real Madrid. His presence will elevate the Saudi league value and its viewership,” said Seddik. “He is the greatest player in the world.” In my life, I've seen that great players like Cristiano are the simplest to manage, because there's nothing I can teach him," the Frenchman said. AL-NASSR Team Shorts and Jersey Football Set, #7 Ronaldo Home Jersey, Yellow Saudi Football Kit, Kids and Adults, Gift for him

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment