276°
Posted 20 hours ago

BreathableBaby Adjustable 3-in-1 Soft Premium Cotton Newborn Swaddle Trio Blanket & Wrap, (Infants 0-4 Months) –Gray Stars/Stripes, by, Arms Up, Arms Down, Arms Out, Perfect Shower Gift 2 Pack

£13.495£26.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

What fans say: “I get SO hot at night and cannot sleep well if I am hot, but I can't sleep without something covering me. This blanket is the perfect solution to a problem like mine.” There’s a vast amount of baby bedding available; organic navy knits, cloud-soft bamboo muslin and hip-friendly swaddles. To help you choose, here’s our choice of the best baby blankets to buy in 2023. The Urban Bundleme bunting bag was designed to offer a warm and cozy sherpa lining. It’s made to conform to the shape of most standard strollers and baby carriers, and features zip-up access so you don’t have to struggle to get your little one in and out. There’s no point in buying a baby blanket that’s not comfortable. After all, this is going to be the blanket they sleep with (when they’re old enough), bring in the car with them, insist on taking to overnight stays at relatives’ homes, and carry around the house—so it needs to be cozy. Plus, it’s a great tool for soothing your baby to sleep, says Dr. Casares, so a comfortable baby blanket can help you and your baby develop healthy sleeping patterns in those early months.

The 10 Best Summer Blankets To Keep You Cool All Night - Bustle The 10 Best Summer Blankets To Keep You Cool All Night - Bustle

Please visit the NHS’s guide to reducing the risk of SIDS for essential safety tips. What's the best baby blanket to buy? Bamboo material is known for its softness, and this sweet bamboo blanket is no exception. The blanket also features a colorful Western cowgirl print with horses, snakes, boots, and more. The thin, lightweight material makes it a great option to go in a car seat or under a footmuff, and its stretchiness means you can use it as a stroller cover. Plus, it’s a smart choice for summertime.

What fans say: “This is the blanket I have been searching for, literally. I have been looking for a soft, lightweight blanket to use during the Summer months. This is it. I’ve tried at least six others blankets from cotton, flannel, microfiber, etc. All were too heavy. This is thin but not cheap thin. It is nice and fluffy and soft and keeps the chill away at night with the A/C running.” We prioritized the safest options without any dangling items like ribbons, tassels, or buttons that could pose a choking or tangling hazard. Price guide If you’re concerned that your little one might get chilly, wearable blankets are a great way to safely keep them warm as they snooze.

BreathableBaby UK

This receiving blanket from Arna Baby is a great multi-use blanket. This receiving blanket is certified organic and made using only natural and safe ingredients that you are sure, as parents, to love. Each blanket in this two-blanket set is 100% GOTS certified and made with premium muslin cotton. This is a very soft, breathable and natural material that is the perfect option for young, sensitive babies. What fans say: “Man, the cooling was amazing and it felt incredible on my skin, everything about it is screaming quality. If you sweat easily while sleeping or like it cool in your room, just get it, I can't stop using it.” This precious knit blanket from Sweet Acorn is made from 100% GOTS-certified organic cotton (meaning it meets high environmental standards), so it’s soft on your baby’s sensitive skin and is planet-friendly. The roomy blanket measures 43.5 by 30 inches and is great for tummy time or as stroller cushioning to prop up the baby if they’re slouching. If you are looking for a new baby blanket for your little one that isn’t just comfortable, but safe as well, then take a look at this blanket from MakeMake Organics. This blanket is crafted from safe and certified organic materials that you can feel good about having around your child. This blanket is also naturally hypoallergenic, making it the perfect option for those with skin sensitivities. In addition to being safe and gentle, this organic blanket is also quite breathable as well.When it comes to baby blankets, there are seemingly endless options in the market, making it challenging to choose the right one for your baby. What fans say: “I live in Florida and was looking for something very lightweight to put on my bed over my sheets that would keep me warm enough but not be hot – this blanket is the perfect weight it provides a little bit of warmth in addition to your bedsheets but it's breathable enough that you don't get hot or sweat underneath it [...]” We loved all the thoughtful features such as a double zip for the middle of the night nappy changing; the Hip Dysplasia Institute approved shape and the clever ‘arms up’ design which encourages a natural sleeping position. Our most used blanket two years on is a thin knitted one by ‘Little Green Sheep’. Used in the pram and over the bouncer chair or on the sofa when tiny to nap. And now it’s still the main one we use in the pram or car seat, or snuggled under on the sofa.” (Recommended by Mumsnet user Caspianberg) Our verdict

Best Baby Blankets UK | Mumsnet Best Baby Blankets UK | Mumsnet

This 100% cotton blanket is perfect for all seasons — and it comes in 22 sweet shades like pearl blue and lemon. It's lightweight, breathable, and boasts a classic basket-weave design. With so many color options, you can buy a few for your sofa, bench and bed. Reviewers also love that this blanket is a bit oversized, allowing for a nice overhang on either side of the bed.Fans of this blanket love that it’s machine-washable, solidly made, and comes with a low price tag. This set with zip-up sleeveless wearable blankets is available in four sizes and fits babies from the newborn stage through 24 months. This game-changing alternative to conventional crib bumpers set the bar in breathability. And it was just the beginning. safety continues to inspire innovations – like the Breathable Mesh Crib, a new standard in safe sleep that combines the strength and integrity of traditional wood cribs – with our patented Breathable mesh. Both Moltrasio and Zaroff recommend cotton as a good summer sleeping fabric, and this option has earned an impressive 4.3-star overall rating. Made from 100% cotton, this lightweight summer blanket has a few major superpowers: it offers tons of breathability to keep the air circulating around you while you sleep, and it’s extra-durable, so it’ll stand up to lots of use. What’s more, reviewers are pleased with its softness, and the subtle chevron pattern adds a nice design touch to any bed.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment