276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Cnoc Outdoors VECTO 2L Water Container, 28mm Thread, Orange

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

With all that said, I agree that the CNOC bags are probably the more reasonable solution for most people.

Cnoc Outdoors VECTO 2L Water Container, 28mm Thread, Orange

Using the same universal 28mm thread as the Vecto, the Vesica can be used as a dirty water bottle for filters like Sawyer or HydroBlu. If you like to filter into a container for easy drinking, use the Vesica with the Vecto to create a fast, light and easy to use filtering system.In all honesty, I do think there might be a lot more options that may be even better than the three I’ve listed. I just haven’t tried them all yet. If you want to experiment yourself, just look for any bags or bottles that fit on a 28 mm cap thread, which is a standard thread size for a regular soda or water bottle you can get in any shop.

CNOC Vecto 2L - 28mm - Pack Gear Go CNOC Vecto 2L - 28mm - Pack Gear Go

Great compatibility with Sawyer Squeeze.Tested with a lot of pressure and not a single drop seemed to get through any other part than the filter itself. This means it’s safer as you know no dirty water mixed in with your filtered water.

Specifications:

The filter often requires you to squeeze the bags to get the water through. So the risk of accidentally popping one during filtration is quite high. The Hydrapak Seeker water bags are just so much better than any other dirty bags I’ve every tried. The rubberized material is super durable while still being light, and these bags in general are just way easier/more comfortable to use as squeeze bags for dirty water. Additionally, the 42mm openings are a great size: big enough to easily pour water into with a water scoop, but compact enough to not be ungainly to deal with. Nevertheless, I had a few worthless (read: old and slow) BeFree filters around that were just collecting dust, and so I started experimenting. And by experimenting I mean that I started beating on the the BeFree hollow fiber filtering element with a screwdriver and a hammer. In subsequent years while plugging in several sections of the PCT that we missed in 2015, my wife and I tried out the Katadyn BeFree paired with Hydrapak Seeker water bags. From that experience, we learned two things: While I’ve tried out a whole bunch of water treatment methods, I eventually settled in on the Sawyer Squeeze during my wife and I’s 2015 PCT thru hike attempt.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment