276°
Posted 20 hours ago

SELL OR BE SOLD: How to Get Your Way in Business and in Life

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

In answer to the question, ‘Who owns a property after probate?’ it is the estate’s executor or the person who has been granted probate. Most people believe that the only reason they lose sales is because of Price. However, that is not the case. If the buyer doesn’t trust you or your presentation, the information that you’re offering will be minimized and challenged. The easiest sale you’ll ever make in your life is the one for those people who already know you, trust you, and want to help you.

See the Sale — Salespeople who can perceive the customer owning the product pitch a mental image to the client that makes them "see" themselves owning the product. Know what the end result and ideal terms of the sale are, visualize the outcome, and focus on achieving it. This is a major complaint from salespeople: They are surrounded by a negative environment. If people can’t bring solutions and improvements and all they offer is negativity, then they are enemies to you, the company, and even themselves.The more I think about it, the more annoyed I get. When he mentions "Dianetics" in one of the last chapters, I don't know what he's talking about, but when he mentions this book is written by L. Ron. Hubbard, that gets my attention.

Fortunately, estate agents and solicitors will have dealt with probate situations before and will have lots of experience and advice to help you. People will tell you, “Don’t get greedy; don’t complicate the close. Just finish it or you might blow the deal with your attempts to get the second money.” Selling is an essential skill in our day-to-day lives. We need to convince people and exchange ideas to accelerate our business curve. Therefore, we cannot escape from selling. Grant Cardone, in Sell or Be Sold, explains an important observation throughout his career. He says that you won’t learn the most important skills needed in life in school. He learned more from seminars, audio programs, books, and talking to other successful business people as compared to formal education. Chapter 2: Salespeople Make the World go AroundHave you come across people who had brilliant ideas for their business, but they couldn’t sell them?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment