276°
Posted 20 hours ago

JLL® IC350 PRO Indoor Bike, Direct Belt Driven Exercise Bike For Home, Cycling Machine With Advanced Flywheel, Friction Resistance, Monitor, Heart Rate Sensors, 12 Months Domestic Warranty

£0.5£1Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The JLL IC300 Pro features an electronic display that shows you all the stats and measurement you need. Therefore, you’ll know the time, distance, speed and calories you burn, plus your heart rate. Other measurements include the rotations per minute. Toe cages are very useful because they won’t let your feet slip. In case that happens, you can injure your knees and ankles, and may even require hospitalisation.

At JLL we care about our customers and we offer a minimum of 12 months warranty. That's for all of our items in ourfitness equipment range. However, remember that this bicycle only supports people up to 130 kg. If you weigh more, you may have to consider an upright bike or one that’s not so compact. Increased Magnetic Resistance In addition to the key features, the JLL IC300 PRO bike comes with some useful extras that will make your workout sessions more effective. It features a water bottle holder at the side and a high-quality aluminium bottle so you can have easy access to water or other fluids during workouts. The built-in transport wheels at the front are also a nice addition as they allow for easy transport around the home. Set-Up Before I get on to what it’s like to use, I think it would be helpful to briefly cover how easy it is to assemble once you have got it home. The flywheel on this model is rotated by a belt-drive system, which provides a smoother and quieter ride compared to chain-driven spin bikes. A belt drive system is also low-maintenance, doesn’t require lubing, prevents things like jamming, and you won’t need to tighten up the belt.The Jll® Ic350 Pro Spin Bike 7kg Flywheel, the fly wheel is a little bit on the light side for the most advanced spin class expert but the 7kg is fine for most. The resistance will be great on the low and medium resistance levels.

Place the palms of your hands on both pulse plates and the monitor will show up your heart rate in beat per minute (BPM) on the LCD display. What I really liked about the IC300 Pro, though, is just how comfortable it is to use. There is nothing worse than spending a lot of money on a bike for your home and finding it just isn’t quite comfortable enough to do a long workout. I’m often a little disappointed when I try out a new indoor cycling bike and it doesn’t have anywhere for me to put a water bottle. I was glad to discover that the JLL IC350 Pro comes with a bottle holder that has been built onto the frame. This is a great feature that helps me to easily stay hydrated while working out without having to stop and start. TransportJLL IC350 Pro boasts adjustments galore, which is relatively uncommon for this price range. As such, you can adjust the:

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment