276°
Posted 20 hours ago

MY SISSY TRANSFORMATION: (Crossdressing, Forced Feminization, First Time, Submission) (MY SISSY SERIES Book 2)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Ruiz started venturing out as a gay boy at 13 but soon realized that she wasn’t gay but transgender. Not long after, she began pursuing her MTF transition.

We will discuss any anxieties you might have and start to build a deeper friendship with a relaxed chat. I find that this helps with any nerves that might be felt and allows for your session to be enjoyable from start to finish. For example, you can use natural breast enhancement supplements alongside HRT or after being on HRT for some time. However, you need to consult a doctor first so that they can prescribe the proper dose. How long does it take to achieve full MTF transition changes? Bust Bunny’s Breast Enhancement supplements accelerate breast tissue formation naturally without harmful substances or invasive procedures. Lux will guide you on gracefully walking in different kinds of heels. First steps outside as a woman

Exclusive Products That Deliver Results Safely

Sissification is a form of personal expression and growth, allowing individuals to explore their feminine side and develop a deeper connection with their true selves. This transformation can be physical, emotional, or both, and often involves adopting feminine clothing, makeup, mannerisms, and behaviors. Once you have been transformed and taken a moment to gaze at yourself looking more stunningly fem than you ever have before, the transformation takes on deeper depth with Cleaning your pussy: Enjoy this anal cleaning guide and make sure your pussy is nice and cleaned out before you engage in any play, you want to be a smooth, perfect princess, don’t forget that. Try A Fake Creampie: Using the ejaculating dildo that I mentioned earlier on, try having it creampie inside of you, fill up your pussy with the fake cum, and enjoy the feeling of completion.

The journey of sissy training is one of self-discovery, transformation, and empowerment. As an aspiring sissy, it's essential to learn the tips and techniques that will help you embrace your femininity and become the perfect sissy. In this blog post, we will cover the essential aspects of sissy training to guide you on your path. Which clothing and styles fit your body best? How do you accentuate your curves? Which colors suit you best? Our stylist loves to help you out with these and other questions you might have. Lux has worked for years as a fashion designer, and in her latest fashion week runway collection, there was also a focus on cross-dressing models and transwomen. She knows how to work with your body type and make you feel and look feminine. With our ever-growing collection of clothes and shoes, we will select several looks to find the style that works best for you. There is also the possibility of buying some of our outfits, getting guidance for online shopping, or even going shopping together. Makeover by Lux with explanation of the steps I am a non-binary AMAB and want a more feminine body. After about 2 1/2 months I am seeing some additional plumpness in my chest, and I have no doubt that I will soon have small breasts of my very own. — William Can I combine methods of MTF transition? Connecting with like-minded individuals can provide invaluable support and encouragement during your sissification journey. Join online forums, social media groups, or local meetups to share experiences, tips, and advice with fellow sissies. We couldn’t find photos of Ruiz before her transition, but her body and success post-transition are truly enviable.On the other hand, people on HRT start experiencing changes in 1–3 months and may take between 2–5 years to achieve maximum change. How Bust Bunny Breast Enhancement Supplements Can Help With Your MTF Transition

Slutting up– Learn how to be slutty and become the ultimate cum-guzzling sissy. This isn’t just in the bedroom but learning how to ooze this type of trait at all times. Our products have helped thousands of people, including transgender women and non-binary individuals, achieve a fuller bosom, curvier hips, softer skin, better sleep, and improved moods.Getting some fake cum: You can buy this cum lube that looks and feels like real cum to practice taking cum with and to take some cute pictures with. Squirt it over your face, body, clit, or ass pussy for a realistic effect and get your sissy self ready for the real thing.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment