276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Armani Mania Pour Homme Eau De Toilette 100ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It’s a pity as most guys I know like their after shave (which has more alcohol for disinfecting) and their Perfume to match.

A sort of barely intoxicating, woodsy and spicy (saffron, pepper and cinnamon in my opinion) temperament starts soon rising from the background. Suitable for everything from casual/sporty to formal/elegant, inoffensive, and deliberately crafted with sleek refinement, its wide wheelhouse never causing it to lose its distinction. The dry-down is a light spicy musk that reminds me of the dry down in Azzaro Visit, but lighter and with less punch. After the shimmering citrus and cinnamon notes, Mania revealed a velvety heart of incense and amber.Add half a star for the great opening or take one away due to it being such a disappointment when it fades.

I am so disappointed that they chose to discontinue it as in my opinion there isn't anything that can compare to it in the market today. To my nose this is purely an aromatic scent, and even though the pyramid suggests wood, I get very little of that.

Overall, a very enjoyable woody-fresh scent but since it's discontinued for a while, i will not pay much for a bottle of it. when I came to my senses Mania had been discontinued, at least what I thought of as Mania and I had all sorts of funny looks from SAs when I asked for it.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment