276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Hello Bello Baby Wipes 60 ct

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

They are a good thickness, not too wet and not too dry, textured enough to get everything clean while still being gentle on the skin. We also love the pop top and ease of grabbing the wipes one at a time, instead of a clump like other brands.

Cleaning Up Life's Most Impressive Messes: We know that kids are some of the messiest little critters you’ll ever come across. Some other wipe brands packaging is so big and bulky that I don't like putting them in my bag but these are perfect. Outlets and voltage differ internationally and this product may require an adapter or converter for use in your destination. Plant-Based Baby Wipes: Made with 99%+ water with a touch of aloe and chamomile extract, you can trust them to help gently clean baby’s delicate skin.

Using a touch of organic Aloe and a wee bit of Chamomile extract, you can trust them to help quickly soothe and clean baby’s delicate skin. Discontinue if irritation or redness occurs and keep away from children to avoid choking or suffocation. New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging . I love these wipes because not only are they water based, but they are smaller sized package which make them great for a diaper bag or in the car.

Our parent pledge - our pledge is to join you, in our small way, for life's messiest, stinkiest, most unmissable joy - parenthood.I only use 99% water wipes on my babies bum as she’s never had nappy rash and I put it down to that plus lots of Vaseline! The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products.

Happier Babies, Happier Planet: We will be handing this place over to our tiny humans someday, which is why our products are carefully crafted with babies, parents, and the planet in mind. We were gifted a 3 pack of these wipes at our baby shower and they are very similar to Honest Company but far cheaper. Gifts and promotional sale items can be exchanged within 30 days from the day the purchaser receives the merchandise.

They also don't have a weird scent like some of the "sensitive", unscented wipes from other well known companies. I hate putting chemicals on my daughter's skin, but most all-natural or organic brands are too much for me to afford. I would recommend these wipes, because they're made with natural ingredients, and not at all harshly scented, making them great for little ones with sensitive skin and allergies. I not only use for diaper changes, I also use to clean my little ones hands, nose and I have even used to give him a good wipe down after he has his dinner. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice.

With having twins we go through wipes and these last and stay wet even though they are opened hundreds of times a day. Moisturizing: The wipes contain natural oils like coconut oil and shea butter to keep baby's skin soft and smooth. Hello bello wipes are here to help with whatever they throw at you (literally)designed to keep your family clean today and healthy tomorrow.I absolutely love the Hello Bello brand, but unfortunately both my husband and I were ending up frustrated with the wipes as they just fell apart pretty easily every wipe. The wipes do stick together when pulling them out pretty often but that'll happen with just about any wipe.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment